• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 11:54:46 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

How active is the multiplayer ?

Started by EazyEllis, October 25, 2014, 12:30:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EazyEllis

I'm so close to purchasing this and just wanted to know how active is the multiplayer?

Kind regards.

Yohji

Hawk

Hi EazyEllis.

There is usually someone online, but mostly in the evenings when most people have returned home from work and usually very active over the weekends, especially when there's a race event being held which is very often now with full grids too!  ;D

GPB is by far the best motorcycle race simulator there is, head and shoulders above the rest.... And a fantastic community to go with it!  ;D

Hope this helps...

Hawk.

PS: This forum link will help you greatly in getting started with GPB: http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=431.0

EazyEllis

Thanks for the welcomes and information, Its amazing yeah. Just practicing with direct steer and torque at the moment. Have not played anything like it.. I nearly brought another brand of motorcycle game *Will not mention the name* and so glad I have not.

Hawk

Quote from: EazyEllis on October 25, 2014, 01:40:17 PM
Thanks for the welcomes and information, Its amazing yeah. Just practicing with direct steer and torque at the moment. Have not played anything like it.. I nearly brought another brand of motorcycle game *Will not mention the name* and so glad I have not.

Wow! DST! You do jump in at the deep end... I'm impressed!  ;D 8)

Have you seen Klax's forum thread on his adventures of riding with DST? : http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=1125.0
Klax has been riding DST for a long time now, and considering just how difficult DST is, he's done an amazing job of getting used to controlling GPB with DST. Anyway just thought you'd like to know that Klax is the man to ask if you need any advice on riding with DST.  ;)

Hawk.

EazyEllis

Yeah I read it and I'm still practicing thanks for the link anyway, Managed to take off and do some corners at a very slow pace just trying to get the angle's right. Has taken about 3 hours setting everything up and about an hour of that was trying to get out of the pits  :-[. I will buy it very soon, I've been in the demo most of the day its crazy.

Klax75

Welcome. :)

I find some tracks the best way to get out of the pits for DST is to walk the bike out until you have a better line to the exit. But when walking the bike the handle bars won't center so you'll have to continuously adjust you controls left and right to keep some what of a straight line.

EazyEllis

Thank you, Klax Yeah I was doing that then actually getting the rev's and releasing the clutch was the next task. But I have it sorted now the demo bike is wobbly with DST on but I maybe not fast but it's alot of fun.

EzyEllis

I brought the sim now, :) Just under a different name. I don't know what happened with this account I had That posted this But could it please be deleted, Thank you.