• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:53:56 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Murasama Setup Victoria Circuit

Started by Daniel_F, November 05, 2014, 11:50:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daniel_F

Hello guys!!

so i have been loads of peps complaning about handling and i decided to post a video with my personal setups so u guys try it and give feedback so we all can improve and we all together can give all the info piboso Needs..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_yMaKvpZms&feature=youtu.be

Hope more join this post

im riding the murasama with the cbr 1000rr skin.

Thank you guys hope u enjoy

BOBR6 84

ok its a good lap.. but why why why turn right to save the tyre?? thats cheating  :-\

Daniel_F

well actualy the best lap its the 2 one turning right or not since 1º corner the bike dont grip that much but was the sake of the vídeo anyway xD

Abigor

Quote from: Daniel_F on November 05, 2014, 11:50:11 PM
Hello guys!!

so i have been loads of peps complaning about handling and i decided to post a video with my personal setups so u guys try it and give feedback so we all can improve and we all together can give all the info piboso Needs..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_yMaKvpZms&feature=youtu.be

Hope more join this post

im riding the murasama with the cbr 1000rr skin.

Thank you guys hope u enjoy
Hey Daniel_F......can you explain why you have more tire pressure in front ?...... i go with the opposite solution lol...more pressure in rear tire......i dont know witch one is better but i'm just curious  :D

Desteban

The rear tyre has more volume, means more air that can expand when heated so for the same pressure on both tyres you need more in the front (or respectively less in the rear)^^

Daniel_F

my goal with tyres its
when i get them warm i get around 1.4 on both tyres and depend on what tyre the temp i want for example if hard tyre would be arround 100 º

r1rossi

What controller are you using?

It seems as if there is little to no wobble or recoil, when I turn side to side in fast and sharp turns the bike flips and spins on me....

What is your advanced settings like?

Thanks

Ryan

Hawk

Quote from: r1rossi on November 06, 2014, 11:59:30 PM
What controller are you using?

It seems as if there is little to no wobble or recoil, when I turn side to side in fast and sharp turns the bike flips and spins on me....

What is your advanced settings like?

Thanks

Ryan

In my experience, when flipping the bike from side to side you cannot expect to do that while you still have the throttle wide open because as you say the bike will wobble out of control or high side you.
What I have to do, which works for me is to momentarily close the throttle as I flip the bike from one side to the other before then getting back on the throttle. If you time it right you shouldn't lose too much speed.  ;)

Hawk.

PS: I'm currently using a joystick to control GPB on direct lean(100%)

HornetMaX

Thanks for posting that. But why oh why putting music on a best lap video ?!

MaX.

Daniel_F

cos my computer cant handle recording the sound and vídeo... :P

my controller its ps3 one on turning the bike from one side to the other i put like 10% throtle and turn the joystick gently else it just jumps when the bike its up and i fall

HornetMaX

Quote from: Daniel_F on November 07, 2014, 08:59:18 AM
cos my computer cant handle recording the sound and vídeo... :P
Oh, that's very strange. What are you using to record the video ?

MaX.

Daniel_F

HornetMaX

Quote from: Daniel_F on November 07, 2014, 11:42:18 AM
fraps sometimes my fps drops to 30
That may be normal, depending on the CPU/GPU you have.
What is not normal is that you can't record the in-game audio: I don't use fraps but I'm positive it can do it.

MaX.

Daniel_F

i just disabled all the stuff at was duable to record the vídeo with everything on it was impossible

maybe just sound on it would work i can try that later in home

HornetMaX

If too hard for your PC to record while playing, you should record only when watching a replay.

MaX.