• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:14:46 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

[BIKE] Honda NSR 500 95

Started by JC#21, April 05, 2014, 11:23:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

Thanks JC... Appreciated!  ;) 8)

Hawk.

PeterV

Oke im training on Monza a bit and i started with the Yamaha YZR500'93, switched to the Suzuki RGV500'93, they pretty much feel the same handling wise. (i use the same setup)
Then i switched to this beauty the NSR500'95, man what a difference in handling, by that i mean the wobbles on this beast are almost uncontrolable.
It is like 20-25% more then the Yamaha and Suzuki with the same setup. How can this be? Different geometry of the NSR? (i dont see any riders using this bike, is this the reason?)
My gut feeling tells me that theres something wrong with the model. Can the author clarify that?

JC#21

Quote from: PeterV on October 11, 2014, 06:00:42 PM
Oke im training on Monza a bit and i started with the Yamaha YZR500'93, switched to the Suzuki RGV500'93, they pretty much feel the same handling wise. (i use the same setup)
Then i switched to this beauty the NSR500'95, man what a difference in handling, by that i mean the wobbles on this beast are almost uncontrolable.
It is like 20-25% more then the Yamaha and Suzuki with the same setup. How can this be? Different geometry of the NSR? (i dont see any riders using this bike, is this the reason?)
My gut feeling tells me that theres something wrong with the model. Can the author clarify that?

Hi PeterV, thanks for your feedback.

Indeed the geometry is different on each bike. Since beta5 I always said that there was a problem with the physics (wobbles). To reduce them you have to decrease all the values of springs front and rear.

Now why the NSR wobbles more that the 2 others ? I don't know.

Currently I haven't time to work on models for GPBikes but I take the note.
I have a lot of things to check, correct and add.

I appreciate the feedback because they permit me to improve models  ;)

PeterV

JC#21

November 15, 2014, 05:02:36 PM #49 Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 08:36:58 AM by JC#21
here we go, the new version is available on first post.

have fun  ;)

Any comments are welcome to improve this mod

doubledragoncc

Thanks so much m8. Brilliant work!!!!
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Hawk

;D ;D ;D... Thank you JC!......  ;D ;D ;D

Hawk.

PeterV

note to myself...i need to do the Gardner #10 skin :P Thanks a million.

Alby46

great jc, i already have some skins for it :D
Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

JC#21

Hi all,

This bike will be available soon for the beta8  :)

I would like to know if someone was interested to create the skin of the rider with the base model colors.
Tell me if you want do it.

Hawk

Brilliant! That's great news JC! Can't wait to try this 2 stroke beauty!  ;D ;D

Thank you JC!  ;D 8)

Hawk.

Meyer#12

Great news!!! Really looking forward to this! Love this bike! :)

Ps. Was the first bike in GPB i won a race with :D
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

Great news JC thank you.  8)

Needs a good suit painter!
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Blackheart