• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:25:41 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Championship SIGN UP

Started by ALEale, November 14, 2014, 12:01:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[R70 Team] Super-Eleven

Which time is a good time in Motorland?

Rodrigovis

Nick in game: Rodrigo Garcia
Bike Model: Ducati 1199R Panigale
Race Number: 32
Skin: http://www.mediafire.com/download/xdzgfv7tv5b5ll4/#32_R_Garcia_Panigale.pnt

LoriX

Nickname: LoriX
Bike Model: Ducati Panigale 1199 R
Race number: #81
Skin: Will be uploaded

JJS209

November 18, 2014, 07:03:12 PM #48 Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 09:10:26 PM by JJS209
i have fastly done my skin for S1000RR, now practise ;)

Download

EDIT:
i am also using the Alpinestars suit and the shoei x-spirit

Klax75

Can we still register or is it full?

Desteban

18 Guys already signed up and another bunch on the waiting list.
I guess you can ask to be put on the waiting list but the main grid seems full.

Hawk

Just wondering if there was any chance of running a "Class A" and "Class B" Champs? Like Arvoss did in the Red Bull Rookies Champs. Seems that their is enough interest to be able to run two champs simultaneously to accommodate the numbers wanting to ride.

I wanted to enter but had to be out all day on the monday first sign-up day, when I got back at night the grid was full plus 4 guys on the waiting list so I thought it wouldn't be worth signing up.

Hawk.

Gzehoo

QuoteJust wondering if there was any chance of running a "Class A" and "Class B" Champs? Like Arvoss did in the Red Bull Rookies Champs. Seems that their is enough interest to be able to run two champs simultaneously to accommodate the numbers wanting to ride.

+1

LoriX

Quote from: Hawk_UK on November 19, 2014, 11:42:44 AM
Just wondering if there was any chance of running a "Class A" and "Class B" Champs? Like Arvoss did in the Red Bull Rookies Champs. Seems that their is enough interest to be able to run two champs simultaneously to accommodate the numbers wanting to ride.

I wanted to enter but had to be out all day on the monday first sign-up day, when I got back at night the grid was full plus 4 guys on the waiting list so I thought it wouldn't be worth signing up.

Hawk.

+1! Two classes would be nice, and a selection event to decide who should be in which group.

ALEale

we are plannig a solution... thanks for the ideas ;)

Nismo

Nickname: Nismo
Bike Model: ZX 10-r
Race number: #69
Skin: Will be uploaded

bibi-999

[R70 Team] Super-Eleven

Can I use more than 1 helmet in the championship?

ALEale

Gzehoo

At this moment:

4x 1198R
6x Panigale
7x RSV4
6x YZF-R1
2x ZX-10R
5x S1000RR
2x CBR1000RR

only Suzuki GSX-R1000 not used :D