• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Best-laps Project / Hotlap Events

Started by Alibaskins, May 22, 2014, 10:56:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOBR6 84

has the hotlap server stayed exactly with bikemod 230?

i have wss600 0.99b and stk1000 0.92b and moto2 tyre update! is this why i get data mismatch?

Alibaskins

Même si sans maîtrise la puissance n'est rien, sans puissance, la maîtrise ne fait pas tout !

JJS209

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on November 18, 2014, 09:28:38 AM
has the hotlap server stayed exactly with bikemod 230?

i have wss600 0.99b and stk1000 0.92b and moto2 tyre update! is this why i get data mismatch?
same here, y dont you hold the server updated ali? you wanna stick to "bikemod-calendar"?

Alibaskins

Don't know exactly how to update all servers.
Bikemod is a easy way for all. Players know when the bikeset is updates. Hosters too.

With others mods, we have to survey all minutes if the mod is  updated.

Même si sans maîtrise la puissance n'est rien, sans puissance, la maîtrise ne fait pas tout !

Alibaskins

Alibaskins

First hotlap event is finished !

107 drivers.

New event is in progress. GP1000 and Magny-Cours are waiting you :-)

===========
Points and ranking are now added.
In the next step, all points will be add on the drivers profiles.

Alibaskins

Hotlap Event on Magny-Cours is finished.
75 drivers in this event !

New event is in progress. GP500 and Monza is waiting for you :-)

BOBR6 84

Hotlap event is great thanks for doing this  ;)

any chance you could swap the number of laps to lowest amount of laps = more points?  :D

adds pressure...  ;)

Boerenlater

I was excited to join the Hockenheim server only to find out it's the new layout. I love the old long straights.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Hawk

January 04, 2015, 03:28:11 PM #69 Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 03:33:21 PM by Hawk_UK
Quote from: Boerenlater on January 04, 2015, 01:14:02 PM
I was excited to join the Hockenheim server only to find out it's the new layout. I love the old long straights.

I'm a big fan of the old classic circuit layouts too.... Have you tried "Hockenheim 79"? Great track!  ;D

Too many tracks nowadays have opted to put in ridiculous chicanes and the like to satisfy the do-gooder safety pimps in slowing speeds down at certain parts of circuits... What are we, men or mice these days!? :P

Bring back the old classic layouts, I say!!  ;D ;D 8)

Hawk.

PS: Monza, Imola and Mallory Park are just three of the modern circuits off the top of my head that have been ruined by implementing chicanes to try and slow speeds down.....  >:( :(

Boerenlater

I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Toomes1

Alibaskins

Hi all !

Sepang Motogp tests starting today, and all next events are programmed on the same date as the real event (MOTOGP, MOTO2 and MOTO3).

Hope to see you on events ;)

Toomes1

Hawk

Hi Ali.

Just wanted to say that your doing a great job with your hot lap events, your track/rider statistics and your auto-update utility....

Brilliant work for all the community mate!!  ;D 8)

Hawk.