• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Race/trackday/road pics.. lets see em!!

Started by BOBR6 84, August 21, 2014, 08:40:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EdouardB

December 02, 2014, 02:29:29 PM #30 Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 02:41:42 PM by EdouardB
Great pics from you guys!  ;D ;D ;D
Here are a few pics of me, but I really need more recent pictures :( Also I should go scan some old pictures of me because they're priceless.

On an R6 on Dijon Prenois Racetrack (this bend is pretty fast, 4th gear on a 600 - love this track) - I still cannot figure out why photographers feel the need to put an angle in their camera :/

On a 1980 Yamaha TZ350 on Paul Ricard racetrack

On a 1992 TZ250 on Paul Ricard racetrack

Crashing the next day in front of Christian Sarron - already posted on the forum. For those who know the track in GP Bikes it's in the first corner after the pits and it's ridiculeously slow in real life.

Me on a TZ750 - No action pic unfortunately (I want to kill the racetrack photographers - it's your fricking job man :P)

BOBR6 84

Great pics!! TZ250 at Paul Ricard, bet that was mega  8)

EdouardB

The TZ250 is by far my favorite bike - it is just amazing. 102kg, 84bhp, the chassis is ridiculeously precise. The suspension is great, it's just a real race machine.

My personal bike (=that I bought) is the R6 and the rest are my father's so I know the R6 much better!

EdouardB

Also BOBR6 your pics are insane.

Here's a small jump from 15 year old me in freeriding to try (and fail) to compensate for that jump you did on the road :P I'll have to look for some bigger jump pictures.

EdouardB

Of course after the Paul Ricard crash I immediately tried to apologize to Christian.

He didn't listen and tried to kill me.

I quickly escaped.

BOBR6 84

lol thats not me, its my team mate lol he did the manx this year.. me, nowhere near the manx lol  :-\

EdouardB

Yeah I stay away from it too, I really don't like danger to be honest. I'm busy enough crashing in front of former GP riders.

BOBR6 84

first pictures are of me.. bailing off lol  ;D

BOBR6 84

Quote from: EdouardB on December 02, 2014, 02:57:24 PM
Yeah I stay away from it too, I really don't like danger to be honest. I'm busy enough crashing in front of former GP riders.

lol that be amazing, id probably crash too infront of those guys lol :D

EdouardB

It's funny though because I was not stressed at all to ride in front of Christian because I know him a bit (he's friends with my dad who worked at Yamaha for 35 years) and also because he's really super nice (he even says in a way he was too nice to become the 500 world champion, despite having had 5 pole positions in a row once).

No, my mistake is much more stupid than that. It's just cold slick tyres... Damn I still feel guilty about all of this.

Since then I thought about crashing in front of Freddie Spencer or Wayne Gardner (they ride some classic events in France) to earn even more fame but I don't think it's a good way to become famous.

Hawk

Warlock

Quote from: EdouardB on December 02, 2014, 03:11:24 PM
.....Since then I thought about crashing in front of Freddie Spencer or Wayne Gardner (they ride some classic events in France) to earn even more fame but I don't think it's a good way to become famous.

LOL !  fame is fame, dude   ;D

Cool pics!

Alone

wow!!! great pics! and good story with Christian  8)

HornetMaX

Hey, we're here for a simulator ! What's all this real life riding and pics ?!

:)

Great stuff !

MaX.

BOBR6 84

Quote from: HornetMaX on December 02, 2014, 10:07:23 PM
Hey, we're here for a simulator ! What's all this real life riding and pics ?!

:)

Great stuff !

MaX.

Lol. Really I was sneaking in the mv tamburini and a special one off triumph.. Built by an italian company, free spirits!

In hope somebody would build it   ;D ;D

But then along came the nicest looking TZ250 !!!

Build that instead lol  8)

Thinking of doing the yamaha past masters next season on a TZ250  8)

Wont look like EdouardB's Tz though lol ;)

I love bike/riding pics, keep them coming!