• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:53:07 PM

ROUND 4 - Misano

Started by ALEale, January 21, 2015, 11:41:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALEale

yan24

there a problem ???
it is necessary or the replay because I did not take a late rounds and if I have taken a while turns a KERAZO and ODI also !!!!
I finished just ahead KERAZO.

google translation

JJS209

is there somewhere a list how many cc-points first, second, third,... get? cant find one.

Kerazo

yes, yan finished in 2nd actually. it didnt count him a lap

Hawk

Firstly.... My apologies to FG(I think it was FG?) for resetting on track at the wrong moment and knocking him off at the chicane... Sorry mate but I couldn't look back at that position to see if anyone was coming up behind. :(

Well... Not a good race for me. For some reason when there's a full grid on Misano it gets very laggy and low frame rate for me.... Does this happen to anyone else? I know oDi mentioned it too.

Wish I had the full source files for Misano, I'd have a look at it as it's a great little track.....

Congrats to "TonyGas" on the win.... Well done mate! ;D 8)

Thanks for the race guys, and thanks ALE!  ;) 8)

Hawk.

yan24

Quote from: kerazxo on January 21, 2015, 09:36:03 PM
yes, yan finished in 2nd actually. it didnt count him a lap

thank you for your frankness KERAZO

ps: I have one more round as a precaution.

giorjoe

unlucky race for me, i prefer no comment my performance. See you next race

tonygas

Thank you very much to all and special aleale for this event. I am very happy with the race  ;D I had a good start, I made a few mistakes and luckily I have not had any fall. I think that's the key to victory, I rode slowly but surely. Greetings to all and see you at the next.

Google translation

JJS209

another though of mine is that we ALL could be much more FAIR.
i will not get taken out by someone else.
i will watch the replay later when i am back from work but there were some things that i really did not like.

_oDi_

Quote from: JJS209 on January 22, 2015, 12:22:25 PM
another though of mine is that we ALL could be much more FAIR.
i will not get taken out by someone else.
i will watch the replay later when i am back from work but there were some things that i really did not like.

I was knocked to the ground by Leader_Asd after two corners from the start, mistake can happens, but at the start it would be better to go all cautious, also because often there can be lag in the early stages of the race ...

JJS209

Quote from: JJS209 on January 21, 2015, 09:33:52 PM
is there somewhere a list how many cc-points first, second, third,... get? cant find one.

finpower

hi racers
can me who explained ears where or with what I can play the replay?
vlc media player or I've tried.
thanks
Whoever finds google translator errors, can keep them
Intel Core i7 4770 CPU 3.40 GHz 64 Bit Windows 10
Nvidia GeForse GTX 760

Hawk

Quote from: finpower on January 22, 2015, 04:08:23 PM
hi racers
can me who explained ears where or with what I can play the replay?
vlc media player or I've tried.
thanks

Just download the replay file directly into your "Documents\Piboso\GP Bikes\replays" folder and you will see it in the replay list from selecting the replay button from the main menu of GPBikes.  ;)

Hawk.

finpower

thx hawk
next problem,i dont have a folder with replay. 8)
after GP bike i have only exports,profiles,global,license and logdata. ???
Whoever finds google translator errors, can keep them
Intel Core i7 4770 CPU 3.40 GHz 64 Bit Windows 10
Nvidia GeForse GTX 760

Hawk

January 22, 2015, 05:33:05 PM #14 Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 05:35:29 PM by Hawk_UK
Quote from: finpower on January 22, 2015, 05:13:39 PM
thx hawk
next problem,i dont have a folder with replay. 8)
after GP bike i have only exports,profiles,global,license and logdata. ???

Arhh! I know why. Because you haven't saved a file from your replay before.....

No problem. Just create a folder called "replays" in your: Documents\Piboso\GP Bikes folder and stick the replay file in there and it should work.  ;)

Hawk.

PS: The other option would be to run GPBikes and ride around for a couple of mins and then go into your replay view and save it. it will then create the folder for you with the replay file you just saved.