• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:11:48 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

ROUND 4 - Misano

Started by ALEale, January 21, 2015, 11:41:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JJS209

January 22, 2015, 06:29:35 PM #15 Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 06:35:14 PM by JJS209
Quote from: _oDi_ on January 22, 2015, 12:36:35 PM
Quote from: JJS209 on January 22, 2015, 12:22:25 PM
another though of mine is that we ALL could be much more FAIR.
i will not get taken out by someone else.
i will watch the replay later when i am back from work but there were some things that i really did not like.

I was knocked to the ground by Leader_Asd after two corners from the start, mistake can happens, but at the start it would be better to go all cautious, also because often there can be lag in the early stages of the race ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCThDvwKfuY

first situation:
we all know that f93bg is fast, in one lap. but thats no need to take me out that way. what did u though in that first corner?!

sec. situation:
alby did u really think you could overtake me on the outside or what was wrong there?

so these things are happening every race and normaly its way more retarded. bikes are flying all over and everyone is giving a shit if he is knocking someone out with his moves.

we are driving a simulator and not an arcade game. i really would like to know if you would do that on "real" trackdays and if yes, how many bones do you get broken from other riders until now?

all in all: that is no manner with that i could go on.

finpower

vielen dank hawk
jetzt läuft es :)
Whoever finds google translator errors, can keep them
Intel Core i7 4770 CPU 3.40 GHz 64 Bit Windows 10
Nvidia GeForse GTX 760

ALEale

Quote from: JJS209 on January 22, 2015, 06:29:35 PM
Quote from: _oDi_ on January 22, 2015, 12:36:35 PM
Quote from: JJS209 on January 22, 2015, 12:22:25 PM
another though of mine is that we ALL could be much more FAIR.
i will not get taken out by someone else.
i will watch the replay later when i am back from work but there were some things that i really did not like.

I was knocked to the ground by Leader_Asd after two corners from the start, mistake can happens, but at the start it would be better to go all cautious, also because often there can be lag in the early stages of the race ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCThDvwKfuY

first situation:
we all know that f93bg is fast, in one lap. but thats no need to take me out that way. what did u though in that first corner?!

sec. situation:
alby did u really think you could overtake me on the outside or what was wrong there?

so these things are happening every race and normaly its way more retarded. bikes are flying all over and everyone is giving a shit if he is knocking someone out with his moves.

we are driving a simulator and not an arcade game. i really would like to know if you would do that on "real" trackdays and if yes, how many bones do you get broken from other riders until now?

all in all: that is no manner with that i could go on.

As race direction I want make a valuation on what's happaned, so please report to me lap and turn number.

Let me few time to see what is really happened.

Thanks for the report

nuovaic

JJS, to my eyes, both are just racing incidents. I seen a lot worse. You seem to brake a little earlier than most, Alby and Fabio a little later. Because of that, what happened was inevitable! Put it behind you and carry on in good spirits.

JJS209

its about respect and i do not want that you look out for penalty or something like that.
just respekt other riders and dont take them out.

for me its totaly uninteresting if you see situations that were more worse.

noone of "those" would end a real race. thats the point.

Hawk

Quote from: finpower on January 22, 2015, 06:51:16 PM
vielen dank hawk
jetzt läuft es :)

No probs... Glad I could help mate.  ;)

Hawk.

BOBR6 84

@JJS209

Give it some time.. Maybe towards the end of the championship all you guys will be used to racing with each other.. Thats the key in my opinion.

If you race with the same group of players enough you get used to how others ride.. Vice versa ;)
Same in real life.. Always ''safer'' racing with familiar faces..

doubledragoncc

DID I miss the fight huh????????????

Get im, hit im.................Oh poo wrong forum again
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Alby46

i'm sorry for that late braking but i have some problems at braking. I'm happy that you didn't fall though
Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

ALEale