• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:18:53 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Maybe sometimes it's not required to change gears..

Started by ALEale, December 23, 2013, 09:54:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_oDi_

December 30, 2013, 04:37:33 PM #30 Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 04:39:28 PM by _oDi_
Quote from: JamoZ on December 30, 2013, 04:22:48 PM
Oh man, i so need a template for this thing! i have so many skin idea`s for a Zip :D

Sorry no template for first release... i need to redo some fairings and I need a lot of time, so it's best to release it without for now.  8)

but you can change race numbers on two side and modify front and rear mask.

lluisete

Champion of Summer Cup 2012 and SRC125cc.<br />Subchampion of SRC500cc.<br />Admin of @gpbikes_fans<br />Personal instagram @lluiscabedo

ALEale

Arvoss

oppolo

Stout Johnson

:) that looks like a LOT of fun! the position of the riders is nicely adjusted... in german there's a nice phrase that seems to be fitting here: it's like an ape riding a grindstone  ;D
    -----------   WarStout Kawasaki Team   -----------

_oDi_

lluisete

Champion of Summer Cup 2012 and SRC125cc.<br />Subchampion of SRC500cc.<br />Admin of @gpbikes_fans<br />Personal instagram @lluiscabedo

ALEale

Arvoss

ALEale

December 30, 2013, 10:30:43 PM #40 Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 10:32:53 PM by ALEale
now... :D

we're preparing our server too....  server will be this: GP Bikes Italia #1

when we are ready we will give you track download link

HornetMaX

Looks terrific ! Will be very interesting to see how the physics works.

Great job !

MaX.

ALEale

Quote from: HornetMaX on December 30, 2013, 10:41:32 PM
Looks terrific ! Will be very interesting to see how the physics works.

Great job !

MaX.

will be very interesting to know your tecnical opinon about the mod ;) unfortunately without support for CVT we do our best to be "near" to simulate this gearbox

HornetMaX

Quote from: ALEale on December 30, 2013, 10:45:27 PM
will be very interesting to know your tecnical opinon about the mod ;)
I'll have a look as soon as I'm back home (and as soon as you publish the mod, of course), but I've never been on this kind of scooters (just had a couple of sloppy 125cc but no 50cc).

But knowing the manics behind this work, I'd be surprised to find some clearly wrong stuff :)

MaX.