• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:29:23 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Suggestions for M3 Champ

Started by LOOPATELI, February 09, 2015, 02:19:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOOPATELI

As I said, post here any suggestion you have or ways we can improve this championship

Boerenlater

-Riders Level

As one of the slower riders I think we should not keep only the fastest guys around. Not everyone can be a Marquez.
I enjoy racing as much as the other guys and just because someone isn't as fast as you doesn't mean he can/should not race.
Besides, there are blue flags for a reason.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

LOOPATELI

Quote from: Boerenlater on February 09, 2015, 02:56:33 PM
-Riders Level

As one of the slower riders I think we should not keep only the fastest guys around. Not everyone can be a Marquez.
I enjoy racing as much as the other guys and just because someone isn't as fast as you doesn't mean he can/should not race.
Besides, there are blue flags for a reason.

totally agree, I think anyone should participate no matter his level. He only needs to keep the eye if other faster riders are next to him and try not to harm them

giorjoe

my suggestion for m3 champ are:
.max 20 riders + 4 wild card (parameter connection and seriousness)
.new mod moto 3  (fixed shift down and front)
.verify core on all track

hezio

I am totaly agree whit you guys.
It's difficult to say at the guys you don't participate because you are a bad riders.
We was all before a bad rider  ;)

But just becarrefull at the blue flag and becarrefull before reapparate on the track.
With the new version GPB it's difficult reapparate on good situation.
After it's possible maybe Loopateli to pu the rule 107% on the better time.
Yesterday the track was not very large egaly.

But for me the more important is work on the setup and physic bike.
For to have a better grip.
I am really ok for help the team spanish on this problem for tested the moto bike and look what is the problem.
Yesterdar after the race I have tested on the track Quatar.
And I have lokk with the tyre medium it's not possible to incline the motobike more 60° approximatly.
With the Hard tyre it's possible to increase the inclineason at 65°.

I want help for to have the same grip and the same tyre front off on the MOD MOTO2 for example.
For to have a race very funny and lost the race because I have an error on my ride.

yan24

I also thought the rule was 107%, because after the difference is too large between the fastest and slowest.
we should find a solution for motorcycles that reappear on the track after a fall (like beta5 or the bike appear on the edge of the track after the fall)

google translation

Hawk

Quote from: yan24 on February 09, 2015, 07:25:21 PM
I also thought the rule was 107%, because after the difference is too large between the fastest and slowest.
we should find a solution for motorcycles that reappear on the track after a fall (like beta5 or the bike appear on the edge of the track after the fall)

google translation
Someone(Sorry I can't remember who you were at this time) suggested in the "Suggestions and Wishlist" thread that it would be a good idea to Respawn as a ghost bike until your back up to speed to save anyone crashing into you. I think that is a great idea.  ;D
Either that or go back to respawning just off the side of the track surface? But how would that work if you had a road race track section with a wall or a line of hedging just at the place you got respwned? Could be a trickier problem to sort out than we realise.  :)

The 107% rule would be the best way to determine competitors for any race event. But at the same time it would be good to hold events for the poor slower guys who'd love to race and gain race experience who didn't qualify for a particular event. Maybe a B-Class event held at the same time on a separate server, like Arvoss did for the Red Bull Rookies Champs.  This would be good for them because then they'd be racing against similar speed competitors. :)

Hawk.

Hawk

Quote from: hezio on February 09, 2015, 06:39:31 PM
I am totaly agree whit you guys.
It's difficult to say at the guys you don't participate because you are a bad riders.
We was all before a bad rider  ;)

But just becarrefull at the blue flag and becarrefull before reapparate on the track.
With the new version GPB it's difficult reapparate on good situation.
After it's possible maybe Loopateli to pu the rule 107% on the better time.
Yesterday the track was not very large egaly.

But for me the more important is work on the setup and physic bike.
For to have a better grip.
I am really ok for help the team spanish on this problem for tested the moto bike and look what is the problem.
Yesterday after the race I tested on the track Quatar.
And I have lokk with the tyre medium it's not possible to incline the motobike more 60° approximatly.
With the Hard tyre it's possible to increase the inclineason at 65°.

I want help for to have the same grip and the same tyre front off on the MOD MOTO2 for example.
For to have a race very funny and lost the race because I have an error on my ride.

Is that the same for the real bike? Or does the GPB Moto3 bike MOD still need tweaking and finalizing? Also is this difference the same for all the Moto 3 MOD Bikes?

No wonder some of you guys were faster!! Hehe (Just joking. Lol)  ;D

Hawk.

Jose Reina

what we would like to do is put the 107% or 104%.
And all pilots give a minimum of 50 laps.

The problem is that we do not Hotlaps system as it has Alibaskins.
But it would make hotlaps estimate the 107% and also count the number of laps completed that gave each pilot

The 107% made in the actual championships, and I think it is 104%. This alone will force pilots to try harder and try to improve lap times.
And what of the minimum laps, so we ensure that pilots have enough laps to be more regularly

The problem of comebacks track is PIBOSO thing we can not do anything about, like CORE.EXE and Jump Starts. PIBOSO should fix these problems as soon as possible.

The problem with the front wheel, the moto3 is the bike that has more grip on the front wheel, but the problem we have is that it is also the one most inclined, therefore, why we fall. A real moto3 not inclined 60th, but we turn the joystick to the maximum in all curves, so the front wheel is closed and we fall. The falls are not for lack of grip on the front wheel, are more inclined because of what we should

Jose Reina

An example of a community Hotlaps rFactor2
http://sre.simracing.es/hotlaps/hl2.php?data=Wore6cstlxAl8%2FIgGd9WWvr0XySb9VSEFZqzSPAlm3WuaKN8YPSZ8K0stVRbru%2Fc375NRN2MXZ0%3D

-The riders who are in black, have exceeded the minimum 50 laps and cutting time 104%
-The riders who are in Blue, have timed cut 104%, but have not exceeded the minimum 50 laps.
-The riders who are in red, have not timed cut 104%

This could be done the same in the GPB?

Hawk

Why don't you just do a time-limited qualifying session, as per the pre-race qualifying session that decides a race grid? eg: set the qualifying to 3hrs on the server for a certain date at a particular time, and the top 24 riders from that will qualify for riding in the Championship? The same as is done before a race to decide the grid positions....

To have to ride 50 laps is in my opinion too much just to qualify. especially if your one of the slower riders that wants to give it a try but thinks they will probably not make qualification.  Also I would like the option: Say after 25 laps to know myself that I couldn't do any better to qualify and end it there for me and not have to continue until the 50 laps were completed.

Hawk.

BOBR6 84

GRT runs a league with 2 seperate lobby's.. Tier 1 and tier 2..

Tier 1 has a full points system. Tier 2 has half points.

The bottom 4 finishers from tier 1 are relagated to tier 2 for the next race and top 4 from tier 2 are promoted.. Works well!

hezio

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on February 09, 2015, 09:29:34 PM
GRT runs a league with 2 seperate lobby's.. Tier 1 and tier 2..

Tier 1 has a full points system. Tier 2 has half points.

The bottom 4 finishers from tier 1 are relagated to tier 2 for the next race and top 4 from tier 2 are promoted.. Works well!

I like this system  ;)

hezio

The best for me is :

To continu the Hot Lap for selctionned the rider.
And the guys in the rule 107% race A
And the guys less race B

The better guys in Race B for next Race in Race A
And the bad rider in Race go in Race B the next race.
Proposition by Bobr6 84

Whit this system it's possible to continu at play whit a best level or bad level and you progress with an other rider with same level.
It's very good.

And for the qualification it's not an obligation to take the track very long time.
All the guys have no time the play very long time per day.
With this rule it's the rider who choice.

GreekChief

I wish there was a way to run races threw the week to help me make sure i know what im doing before a race. I missed out on the this race [A1 ring} because i was in the garage. A mock run would be fun just to make sure i know what im doing so all my hardwork doesnt go to waste like yesterday.