• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:37:54 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Suggestions for M3 Champ

Started by LOOPATELI, February 09, 2015, 02:19:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOOPATELI

Quote from: GreekChief on February 09, 2015, 09:54:29 PM
I wish there was a way to run races threw the week to help me make sure i know what im doing before a race. I missed out on the this race [A1 ring} because i was in the garage. A mock run would be fun just to make sure i know what im doing so all my hardwork doesnt go to waste like yesterday.
You cant practice races at any time in the server. If jose alex or me we are in ask us for a race and if we arent there make a poll

LOOPATELI

I also like the idea of 2 grids and the slowest ones goes down a level and fastest ones go up
You think it is the best way?

Boerenlater

Quote from: LOOPATELI on February 09, 2015, 09:59:27 PM
I also like the idea of 2 grids and the slowest ones goes down a level and fastest ones go up
I can live with this. At least all of us can race then.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

yan24

Is it possible that the motorcycle takes for example 55 ° maximum instead of 65 °?
Two categories is a good idea.

Gzehoo

Maybe two categories like it was in Red Bull Rookies Cup? E.g. Class A and B on two servers. Damn it that in last race there would be only 5 riders on server - people want to start.

It's only my opinion.

Hawk

Quote from: LOOPATELI on February 09, 2015, 09:59:27 PM

+1
I think that is a great idea too! ;D

Hawk.

Hawk

Quote from: yan24 on February 09, 2015, 10:21:27 PM
Is it possible that the motorcycle takes for example 55 ° maximum instead of 65 °?

If I understand things correctly, the virtual rider determines the lean angle for the level of grip available? Maybe someone could confirm or elaborate further on this? Possibly Max?

Hawk.

Alone

Yes, I guess it too Hawk.
Before the champ will be an update (the last one, I´ll give it to someone that wants to follow this). Hope that lean degree angle and front loose grip will be better.

hezio

I have continu my test this nigth and whe look a good configuration for the Moto Bike.
For to have more less problem on the tyre you put the presure at 1.60 for the front and rear tyre.
And for all tyre : Soft, Medium, Hard
The Better tyre are the Medium.

You have a grip and you don't lost your front tyre whith this configuration.
Just in the corner very slow in sectory 2 becareful again.

Maybe this information help for understand why we have more problem when we put 1.50 front and 1.50 rear on the presure for the tyre (soft, medium and hard).

Hawk

February 10, 2015, 08:27:46 AM #24 Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 08:40:15 AM by Hawk_UK
Quote from: hezio on February 10, 2015, 12:47:35 AM
I have continu my test this nigth and whe look a good configuration for the Moto Bike.
For to have more less problem on the tyre you put the presure at 1.60 for the front and rear tyre.
And for all tyre : Soft, Medium, Hard
The Better tyre are the Medium.

You have a grip and you don't lost your front tyre whith this configuration.
Just in the corner very slow in sectory 2 becareful again.

Maybe this information help for understand why we have more problem when we put 1.50 front and 1.50 rear on the presure for the tyre (soft, medium and hard).

I've always thought that tyre pressures were set according to the temperature/setup/riding style?

In other words, the setup you have will affect the tyre temperatures across the width of the tyre(lSections: Left/Centre/Right) and therefore the grip levels; and altering the tyres pressures adjusts the temperature to the optimal level for the setup and riding style you have. If you get this right then you will have good grip and correct tyre temperatures during operation.
I don't think there is, or should be a set(or a standardized) tyre pressure for best performance as such, I think in reality optimal tyre pressures will differ depending on your setup/riding style.

If I understand correctly this is so? Again, maybe someone else could elaborate, confirm or deny this?

Hawk.

Hawk

Quote from: Alone on February 10, 2015, 12:02:27 AM
Before the champ will be an update (the last one, I´ll give it to someone that wants to follow this). Hope that lean degree angle and front loose grip will be better.

Hi Alone.

We have noticed that the slow gear down-change has come back on the "Kalex KTM"?
It happens when your changing down gear while applying the brakes(I only use front brake); if I don't apply the brakes then the down-change is fine.... Very strange, but I think you'll know what the problem is.  ;)

Hawk.

LOOPATELI

Quote from: Hawk_UK on February 10, 2015, 08:34:28 AM

Hi Alone.

We have noticed that the slow gear down-change has come back on the "Kalex KTM"?
It happens when your changing down gear while applying the brakes(I only use front brake); if I don't apply the brakes then the down-change is fine.... Very strange, but I think you'll know what the problem is.  ;)

Hawk.

I've got the same problem hawk. What I do is every time I shift down a gear I throttle a bit, like with a big bike. it is quite helpful

LOOPATELI

Thanks so much alone!! really appreciated :D

Hawk

Quote from: LOOPATELI on February 10, 2015, 01:15:30 PM
Quote from: Hawk_UK on February 10, 2015, 08:34:28 AM

Hi Alone.

Hawk.

I've got the same problem hawk. What I do is every time I shift down a gear I throttle a bit, like with a big bike. it is quite helpful

That is difficult when I have the throttle and front brake on the same control axis on my joystick. Waiting for one of DD's IAS Motorcycle Controllers so I can operate like real bike.  ;D

Hawk.

GreekChief

Any race would be fine wouldnt have to be on this server. I simply dont know what i should do to make sure i start the race.