• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 11:28:57 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

ROUND 1: ARAGON

Started by LOOPATELI, February 17, 2015, 08:17:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

LOOPATELI

I added on the 1st post the result+replay and some pics of the race.
Sorry for the bad quality of pics,they are really bad xD

Congrats to yan!! Superb race

tonygas

Very good race, it was very funny. Congratulations to the podium and hopefully not fall much in the next haha. See you at the next.

giorjoe

fantastic 4° place for me yesterday, only one advertise for rider bambino in 2°or 3° lap we have a crash in first corner and i don't think is my fault.great yan, loopa, alex and ktm very more power than my little suter honda... :'( :'(

giorjoe

sorry loopa why penalty for me? i don 't understand

LOOPATELI

Quote from: giorjoe on February 23, 2015, 12:29:00 PM
My fault sorry
It was guigui

Jose Reina

Quote from: giorjoe on February 23, 2015, 12:29:00 PM

sorry, thanks for letting us know, was a mistake, sorry.
Now we modify

giorjoe

r1rossi

I had core exe at 2nd last lap or my comp froze, one of the two.

I enjoyed the race, however in the begining of the race, all bikes infront of me expect a few were invisible, could't see them and then i crashed.

Oh well, it was fun

Hawk

February 23, 2015, 04:04:16 PM #54 Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 01:29:38 AM by Hawk_UK
The pics are just fine Loopa.  Nice job mate! ;)

I had a good race considering the pile-up on the first corner I was involved in which left me at the back of the field. Someone(I don't know who?) came right up the inside and hit me causing a right old pile-up. Sorry for the other two or three guys I knocked off in the resulting mayhem.......  Racing accidents happen I guess.  ::)

Apart from that I had a good race overall though I was certainly not on the leading race pace at all.... I've still got to get the hang of these 250's(250's!! Really! Lol); a totally different riding style needed altogether for these bikes, they are SO gutless(more like a 125 engine.  :P ) but much fun at the same time!! Hehe. ;D

Congrats to Yan for the win... Well done mate!  :D

Great race and great start to the Moto 3 Champs season guys.... Looking forward to the next one.  8)

Hawk.
"If you can't start at the front then start at the back" - Mark Twain

PS: Giorjoe: That wasn't in the script... Remember our practice race result? Lol  ;D

LOOPATELI

I add a recap video in the first post, hope you like it

LOOPATELI

As we receive a claim due to missing of laps and timing issues, we took a look to the race analysis lap times as well as to the replays.
2 riders had this issues, and their position in race classification are been fitted. Here are the new results of the race:

If you have any questions you can ask them here

BozoCRO

If Albertukis did 11 laps, he cant be in 6th position  ;D

Hawk

Quote from: BozoCRO on February 24, 2015, 07:19:58 PM
If Albertukis did 11 laps, he cant be in 6th position  ;D
Lol.... I'll definitely second that.... I might get my 10 points back! Hehehe  ;D

Hawk.

LOOPATELI

uops sorry i forgot to change his laps :S but he is already 6th he wasn't overlapped just a lap wasn't counted, as well as lax that did 10 laps instead of 8, but in his case his position didn't change