• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:29:27 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

ROUND 3: ASSEN

Started by LOOPATELI, March 03, 2015, 03:14:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOOPATELI

Jose Reina

Amazing race for me, the best so far in GPB.
At first a beautiful battle with Albertukis Loko, it looked like the end of the race !!!
And then another tough battle with Yan24 until the last lap. When we saw the white flag, the two we press to the maximum to try to win. Yan24 advancement me on the backstretch and then overtake him again in the next, and enter meta at 0.2 !! Incredible end !!!

I recommend everyone run a few beers in the body, feel good !!! hahahahaha

Thanks to all drivers to run!

LOOPATELI

Quote from: Jose Reina on March 15, 2015, 10:34:33 PM
Amazing race for me, the best so far in GPB.
At first a beautiful battle with Albertukis Loko, it looked like the end of the race !!!
And then another tough battle with Yan24 until the last lap. When we saw the white flag, the two we press to the maximum to try to win. Yan24 advancement me on the backstretch and then overtake him again in the next, and enter meta at 0.2 !! Incredible end !!!

I recommend everyone run a few beers in the body, feel good !!! hahahahaha

Thanks to all drivers to run!

JOSE 0 points and 3 race penalties due to race drunk

Congrats to all see you next week

Hawk

Congrats to Josie for the win. Well done mate!  ;D 8)

I had a great race considering my lack of practice for this one, plus my setup had a lot to be desired. But 13th place(Unlucky for some. Lol.) is not too bad for me considering.  ;D

Me and BozoCRO were having a great race together until I made a couple of mistakes pushing too hard which let him get about a 3 second lead on me on the 9th lap and it was just too much to pull back before the end of the race, but I really enjoyed our little battle mate! Nice one!!  ;D 8)

Thanks to Klax(My team mate) for giving me plenty of room to pass him through the corner. I don't know if you saw me coming Klax, but you made it easy for me mate. Thanks. Nice to hear you had a good race with only one fall.... Mine was a good one with only 2 falls and one wasn't my fault as I was hit from behind going into the chicane... anyway... ::)

Really enjoyed that one guys. Great race and looking forward to the next one!  ;) ;D

Hawk.

Boerenlater

I made a jumpstart by accident but I just backpedaled and the game didn't punish me lol.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Hawk

Quote from: Boerenlater on March 16, 2015, 10:13:31 AM
I made a jumpstart by accident but I just backpedaled and the game didn't punish me lol.

Lol... Yeah I saw that. It was at the same time Doc got disqualified for a jump start and I thought "What the hell!" because I also saw you jump start too. Lol

Hawk.

tonygas

Good race guys  ;)  This championship is super fun 8)

Klax75

Here is my replay I saved of the Assen race. :)

Moto3 Round 3 Assen
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xtf13l9f8ylt8au/Moto%203%20Round%203%20Assen.rpy?dl=0

I'm happy only fell one time on a mistake I did, the other times I was hit. :/

LOOPATELI

Quote from: Klax75 on March 16, 2015, 12:13:18 PM
Here is my replay I saved of the Assen race. :)

Moto3 Round 3 Assen
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xtf13l9f8ylt8au/Moto%203%20Round%203%20Assen.rpy?dl=0

I'm happy only fell one time on a mistake I did, the other times I was hit. :/

Thanks so much :D

BozoCRO

Quote from: Hawk_UK on March 15, 2015, 11:17:36 PM

Me and BozoCRO were having a great race together until I made a couple of mistakes pushing too hard which let him get about a 3 second lead on me on the 9th lap and it was just too much to pull back before the end of the race, but I really enjoyed our little battle mate! Nice one!!  ;D 8)

Hawk.

Yes it was great! Sorry about that fall in one of the slow corners. Hope we have many more races like this. Assen was really something special. Before our battle I had a small battle with illuisete but I couldnt keep up. Great fun!

Hawk

Quote from: BozoCRO on March 16, 2015, 06:56:15 PM
Quote from: Hawk_UK on March 15, 2015, 11:17:36 PM

Hawk.

Yes it was great! Sorry about that fall in one of the slow corners. Hope we have many more races like this. Assen was really something special. Before our battle I had a small battle with illuisete but I couldnt keep up. Great fun!

No problem about that crash mate... At the time I was just SO close to you that when you fell off your bike flipped straight back on track and I couldn't avoid it. Lol.... As far as I was concerned it was just a racing accident. But yeah great fun!  ;D 8)

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

Hello everyone, I have joined today (from UK) after having the sim just over a week.

I had the great pleasure of being in practice with you before you all left for the Assen race, and I desperately wanted to join you so I have trawled the internet to find out how and now wait for the Brno round to be posted in the hope I can earn a Wild Card ride.

Many thanks to you all for your help and advice.  You will recognise me on track - I am the old bloke going slow at the back...

Hope to see you all soon.
Regards, Nick.
(Crutch-high) :o
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

yan24

March 17, 2015, 08:41:56 AM #87 Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 12:13:50 PM by yan24

Hawk

March 17, 2015, 09:26:06 AM #88 Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 09:33:15 AM by Hawk_UK
Quote from: yan24 on March 17, 2015, 08:41:56 AM
https://m.youtube.com/v/VGXI3BQ7_L4

Fixed the link for you Yan.  ;)

Hawk.

Edit: Just watched this video.... Brilliant battle there guys... Nice riding. Great to watch!  ;D 8)

Jose Reina

an amazing battle !! When we saw it was the last lap, we accelerated both at 100%, risking to try to win, but always cleanly!
Thanks Yan24 this great race and make the video!