• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

COMING VERY SOON

Started by ALEale, March 16, 2015, 05:50:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[R70 Team] Super-Eleven

Quote from: Hawk_UK on March 17, 2015, 09:11:15 PM
Quote from: BozoCRO on March 17, 2015, 08:50:00 PM
Quote from: lotusmania on March 17, 2015, 03:43:10 AM
Great, can't wait for that :D. Just a question, why many of drivers don't race with their real names? And do you plan to force they to race with their real names in a future?

But why? What would we possibly gain?
+1 BozoCRO  ;)

@lotusmania: It's a golden rule of social networks and the internet - "Never reveal personal information"  :)

Hawk.

I don't know, in many rFactor, iRacing and other sims that I race, it's totally normal to use real names :P

Docfumi

Quote from: lotusmania on March 18, 2015, 09:39:32 PM
I don't know, in many rFactor, iRacing and other sims that I race, it's totally normal to use real names :P

Look man if anybody finds out I'm the Devil   >:( there's going to be Hell to pay   ;D
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

Hawk

Quote from: Hawk_UK on March 17, 2015, 09:11:15 PM
Quote from: BozoCRO on March 17, 2015, 08:50:00 PM
Quote from: lotusmania on March 17, 2015, 03:43:10 AM
Great, can't wait for that :D. Just a question, why many of drivers don't race with their real names? And do you plan to force they to race with their real names in a future?

But why? What would we possibly gain?
+1 BozoCRO  ;)

@lotusmania: It's a golden rule of social networks and the internet - "Never reveal personal information"  :)

Hawk.

Are you really sure they are using their real names?  ;)

Quote from: docfumi on March 19, 2015, 11:04:33 PM

Look man if anybody finds out I'm the Devil   >:( there's going to be Hell to pay   ;D

LOL!!  ;D
If I remember rightly, there used to be a GPB race team called the "Red Devils"? Were are they now?  ;D

Hawk.

fabio93bg

real names are not important for us, the important thing is that you race all the races, or, if you cant race some races, advise us for your absence  :)

JJS209

when does registration starts?

ALEale