• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:58:06 PM

ROUND 4: BRNO

Started by LOOPATELI, March 17, 2015, 09:54:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BozoCRO

Quote from: tonygas on March 23, 2015, 10:22:16 AM
Good guys race, although it has been a disaster pa me. Going third or fourth in the first round of Jose Reina behind someone slipped under braking and took me ahead. I'll have to see it in repetition. From there, I stood on the track and gave me from behind again and again. I think it was 4 times at least until the last out. After the attempt to trace pissed haha I could commit many mistakes.
See you at the next.

And you took me out in S turn  :-[

Meyer#12

Quote from: tonygas on March 23, 2015, 10:22:16 AM
Good guys race, although it has been a disaster pa me. Going third or fourth in the first round of Jose Reina behind someone slipped under braking and took me ahead. I'll have to see it in repetition. From there, I stood on the track and gave me from behind again and again. I think it was 4 times at least until the last out. After the attempt to trace pissed haha I could commit many mistakes.
See you at the next.

It was me who took you out at first lap. I apologize for that. It was a mistake from my side thinking you was braking same place as Jose and me and then i couldnt avoid you from the slipstream.
Once again. Sorry for the crash.
Meyer#12

tonygas

Apologies accepted, next time be more careful with the brakes haha. You have to respect the drivers and go as it looks clear.
See you at the next

Haha Hawk think you pass 3 times and falling again with anger lol ... race to forget.
See you at the next my friend

Rodrigovis

Video of the race in BRNO
let's see if we can insert captions in the next races ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWLclkKTni0

Napalm Nick

Yesssss! I like this a lot thank you for it!
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Hawk

Quote from: Rodrigovis on March 24, 2015, 02:41:18 PM

Video of the race in BRNO
let's see if we can insert captions in the next races ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWLclkKTni0

Very nice video indeed Rodrigovis!!  ;D 8)

The only thing that let it down for me was that you didn't have all riders suits and helmets installed(They are in the skinpack), and your graphic settings Anisotropic filter is set too low(Which is fading out the track white lines too soon). Hope this helps.  ;)

But great video mate! Looking forward to your next one!   ;D

Hawk.
PS: Have you ever thought of doing a live-steam? You would do a great job!  ;)

Rodrigovis

At this low video quality because it does not know what happens , because replays saved by myself I can watch with the graphics at most , but when someone else writes it crashes
regarding the skins I downloaded but not installed correctly guess ... I'll see if I decide to the next step.
make an online broadcast would be the maximum , but then I would not be running :(
but have you thought about it sometimes ...

personal advantage I need you guys to help as already modified the core.ini to replay the full race , but in assen race the saved replay was only the last 4 minutes of running .
if someone can help me

[CORE]
replay=300000000               ; 300 MB

[HACKS]
ColorMipMaps = 0
NoPBuffer = 0
NoRenderToTexture = 0
NoPBO = 1
NoFBO = 0
NoHDR = 1

[windows]
compatibility=1

giorjoe

sorry loopa, but new classification. no pressure only remember :'(

Hawk

Quote from: Rodrigovis on March 24, 2015, 09:31:00 PM

At this low video quality because it does not know what happens , because replays saved by myself I can watch with the graphics at most , but when someone else writes it crashes
regarding the skins I downloaded but not installed correctly guess ... I'll see if I decide to the next step.
make an online broadcast would be the maximum , but then I would not be running :(

personal advantage I need you guys to help as already modified the core.ini to replay the full race , but in assen race the saved replay was only the last 4 minutes of running .
if someone can help me

[CORE]

[HACKS]
ColorMipMaps = 0
NoPBuffer = 0
NoRenderToTexture = 0
NoPBO = 1
NoFBO = 0
NoHDR = 1

[windows]
compatibility=1

I can only advise that you take a look here: http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?board=14.0 for a solution to your issue as I don't know personally how to solve it for you.

Maybe one of the other guys here can point you to a solution?

Hawk.

PeterV

Quote from: Hawk_UK on March 26, 2015, 02:50:48 PM

if someone can help me

[CORE]

[HACKS]
ColorMipMaps = 0
NoPBuffer = 0
NoRenderToTexture = 0
NoPBO = 1
NoFBO = 0
NoHDR = 1

[windows]
compatibility=1

I can only advise that you take a look here: http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?board=14.0 for a solution to your issue as I don't know personally how to solve it for you.

Hawk.

It is NOT core.ini but gpbikes .ini where you alter the buffer size of the replay

giorjoe

Rodrigovis

Quote from: PeterV on March 26, 2015, 07:17:37 PM
Quote from: Hawk_UK on March 26, 2015, 02:50:48 PM

thanks guys

if someone can help me

[CORE]

[HACKS]
ColorMipMaps = 0
NoPBuffer = 0
NoRenderToTexture = 0
NoPBO = 1
NoFBO = 0
NoHDR = 1

[windows]
compatibility=1

Hawk.

It is NOT core.ini but gpbikes .ini where you alter the buffer size of the replay

LOOPATELI

giorjoe

LOOPATELI