• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:36:25 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Championship Information

Started by [R70 Team] Super-Eleven, March 24, 2015, 02:08:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BozoCRO

Ok, dont be rude  ;D

Iam guessing the rules and racing ethics are obviously copied from some other racing game (iRacing or something) and were proven to work.
However, here we have our own system. It's functional primarily because theres like 50 people that play regulary and of those maybe 30 are interested in competitive racing. So it's a small circle and everyone knows everyone. In 2 years or playing I cant thisnk of 5 incidents. For now we dont need Police on the servers.

[R70 Team] Super-Eleven

Quote from: Boerenlater on March 24, 2015, 01:04:07 PM
Quote from: JJS209 on March 24, 2015, 12:25:45 PM
Quote from: lotusmania on March 24, 2015, 02:39:23 AM
1.5.3 Changing the line suddenly and unexpectedly;

1.5.4 Changing the line for more than an opportunity in a position battle;
?

1:11 Cheaters will be BANNED FOREVER
Are there some? never noticed something like that and ... how???

1:12 Incidents in the first lap will have doubled weight (x2).

too many "rules" for me to participate on this.

anyway, thanks for managing a championship for the commuinity!
I agree.

Never noticed cheaters too, but it's good to have a rule about that. What's the problem with the rules? I'm new on the bikes, so I used most of my knowledges with cars to make this rulebook. Suggestions are welcome

[R70 Team] Super-Eleven

Quote from: BozoCRO on March 24, 2015, 01:56:22 PM
Ok, dont be rude  ;D

Iam guessing the rules and racing ethics are obviously copied from some other racing game (iRacing or something) and were proven to work.
However, here we have our own system. It's functional primarily because theres like 50 people that play regulary and of those maybe 30 are interested in competitive racing. So it's a small circle and everyone knows everyone. In 2 years or playing I cant thisnk of 5 incidents. For now we dont need Police on the servers.

For sure it's copied, it's from my racing league in rFactor, GSC and other simulations. Like I said before, I'm new on bike, so there must be some rules that doesn't work with bikes. I'm open for suggestions.

Hawk

March 24, 2015, 05:35:26 PM #18 Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 09:35:13 PM by lotusmania
Rules Suggestion: Just keep the rules basic and simple for what is needed(Nothing fancy as it's not needed at this time). The best thing is to take what works from other events and use the same format, because riders here are familiar with those rule formats and it is acceptable for GPB events right now. Maybe in the future when GPB events are bigger then more rules will need to be implemented, but for now, simple and straightforward rules are all that's needed.

I think at the moment the "GPBikes.es" Moto 3 Champs have the most rules and a board for inquiries and claims: I think this was pushing the limits for rules right now, but has been accepted because they've kept it simple too and is proving to work. :)

So overall I'd just go through your rules again and throw out anything that is not likely to be needed and just simplify everything else. You can always add a ruling later if something turns up proving an urgent need for addressing.

Just my opinion and suggestions.... Hope this helps.  ;)

Hawk.

[R70 Team] Super-Eleven

Quote from: Hawk_UK on March 24, 2015, 05:35:26 PM
Rules Suggestion: Just keep the rules basic and simple for what is needed(Nothing fancy as it's not needed at this time). The best thing is to take what works from other events and use the same format, because riders here are familiar with those rule formats and it is acceptable for GPB events right now. Maybe in the future when GPB events are bigger then more rules will need to be implemented, but for now, simple and straightforward rules are all that's needed.

I think at the moment the "GPBikes.es" Moto 3 Champs have the most rules and a board for inquiries and claims: I think this was pushing the limits for rules right now, but has been accepted because they've kept it simple too and is proving to work. :)

So overall I'd just go through your rules again and throw out anything that is not likely to be needed and just simplify everything else. You can always add a ruling later if something turns up proving an urgent need for addressing.

Hawk.

Changed the rules inspired on GP Bikes Spain rules. Hope everyone likes it.

BOBR6 84

March 25, 2015, 10:15:37 PM #20 Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 10:55:10 PM by BOBR6 84
Hi Yuri

Can we have some times/dates? Id like to sign up but it depends when the races happen..

Thanks  ;)

EDIT: just spotted the calander.. Sorry! :)

Hawk

Quote from: lotusmania on March 25, 2015, 09:35:24 PM
Quote from: Hawk_UK on March 24, 2015, 05:35:26 PM

Hawk.

Changed the rules inspired on GP Bikes Spain rules. Hope everyone likes it.

A lot better!  ;D

I think your only problem now maybe in getting people to register for the event under the "No Nickname" Rule. Personally if I was you I'd drop that rule altogether.  :)

Hawk.

yan24

Hi, I find her a little bit it's a pity that we are obliged to give his name and its first name. A pen name is enough.

For the schedules of the races is little early for me and others I think, because Saturday is a day or I work. A race later to attract more world I think and more pratique.

traduction google

[R70 Team] Super-Eleven

Quote from: yan24 on March 25, 2015, 10:40:50 PM
Hi, I find her a little bit it's a pity that we are obliged to give his name and its first name. A pen name is enough.

For the schedules of the races is little early for me and others I think, because Saturday is a day or I work. A race later to attract more world I think and more pratique.

traduction google

On GMT 0, it will be 20h00. Nicknames won't be allowed, sorry.

Rodrigovis

[R70 Team] Super-Eleven

Napalm Nick

Quote from: lotusmania on March 27, 2015, 10:12:11 AM
Quote from: Rodrigovis on March 27, 2015, 12:13:55 AM
we have pre-season races?

We can study about :D.

Probably worth it to see how the server holds up.  Pingdiddlyping
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Rodrigovis

Quote from: Napalm Nick on March 27, 2015, 10:26:19 AM

we can perform some tests , test the server ...
what do you think ?
mine suggestion:
04/04 Mugello
11/04 Monza
18/04 Suzuka

would like another suggestion ... we insert the nationality of each rider as in real motogp championship and motogp500online.com
Driver Name:
nationality :

what they think ??

[R70 Team] Super-Eleven

Quote from: Rodrigovis on March 29, 2015, 11:38:26 PM
Quote from: Napalm Nick on March 27, 2015, 10:26:19 AM

we can perform some tests , test the server ...
what do you think ?
mine suggestion:
04/04 Mugello
11/04 Monza
18/04 Suzuka

would like another suggestion ... we insert the nationality of each rider as in real motogp championship and motogp500online.com
Driver Name:
nationality :

what they think ??

I like the idea, I was thinking on it for the next season. If they don't mind, it would be great to know from which country they are. About the test races, I will mark two test races I think, I have to see my calendar.