• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:48:25 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

ROUND 5: SILVERSTONE

Started by LOOPATELI, March 30, 2015, 11:46:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rodrigovis

Meyer#12

Meyer#12

Klax75

Quote from: Hawk UK on March 30, 2015, 09:18:48 PM
Quote from: LOOPATELI on March 30, 2015, 05:54:00 PM
Quote from: Hawk UK on March 30, 2015, 02:22:42 PM
We're in!  ;)

Hawk UK #7

Klax75 #75

Team: "HGP Racing" (Previously known as "Horizon GP", please can you change our team name in the champs results. Thanks.)

New Team Skins: To follow A.S.A.P.

Hey remind me that when we finish the race and change the results :)

Will do. Thanks Loopa.  ;)

Hawk.

Why? We only made HGP Racing if there is a championship only lets two riders per team. So we'd still be racing as Horizon GP since it's just the two of us. Any other member of the team that races as a wild card would be using HGP Racing.

Hawk

Quote from: Klax75 on March 31, 2015, 12:02:25 AM
We're in!  ;)

Hawk UK #7

Klax75 #75

Team: "HGP Racing" (Previously known as "Horizon GP", please can you change our team name in the champs results. Thanks.)

Hawk.

Why? We only made HGP Racing if there is a championship only lets two riders per team. So we'd still be racing as Horizon GP since it's just the two of us. Any other member of the team that races as a wild card would be using HGP Racing.

Must be a big misunderstanding on my part Klax.... I thought it was agreed that myself and you would now ride under the "HGP Racing" name, and Bob and Toomes would now race under the "Horizon GP" name.... There was no mention of changing back and forth between team names depending on whether it was just you and myself in an event???  :o

Hawk.
PS: Klax, let's take this to PM. ;)

sellers

Hawk

We're in!  ;)

Hawk UK #7

Klax75 #75

Hawk.

Hi Loopa.

There was a misunderstanding between myself and the team boss(Klax) on how we were going to seperate our 4 team members into two teams for events that are restricted to only 2 team members per team....

So just to let you know that myself and Klax are sticking with the current team name(Horizon GP)+ team skins for this Moto 3 Champs event, so now there is no need to alter the team name or await on us for the skins as you currently have the skins we will be using.

Apologies for the confusion. My fault.  ;)

Hawk.

Bambino

LOOPATELI

Quote from: Hawk UK on March 31, 2015, 10:21:28 AM
We're in!  ;)

Hawk UK #7

Klax75 #75

Hawk.

Hi Loopa.

There was a misunderstanding between myself and the team boss(Klax) on how we were going to seperate our 4 team members into two teams for events that are restricted to only 2 team members per team....

So just to let you know that myself and Klax are sticking with the current team name(Horizon GP)+ team skins for this Moto 3 Champs event, so now there is no need to alter the team name or await on us for the skins as you currently have the skins we will be using.

Apologies for the confusion. My fault.  ;)

Hawk.

No problem mate, less work for me :P

Alexhrc

Jose Reina

Jose Reina #62.
My pc is broken, but will be ready for the race!

LOOPATELI

ALL RIDERS PLEASE DO NOT CUT THE LAST LONG CORNER CUTING OVER THE GREEN SURFACE, THAT'S NOT THE TRACK

BozoCRO

kmracing99

Hawk

Quote from: LOOPATELI on April 01, 2015, 09:06:47 AM
ALL RIDERS PLEASE DO NOT CUT THE LAST LONG CORNER CUTING OVER THE GREEN SURFACE, THAT'S NOT THE TRACK

Hi Loopa.
Good point....

I'll have to make that section of that last corner act as a sand or grass surface in the next update. That will sort them out. Hehe.  ;D ;D

Hawk.

Boerenlater

I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)