• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:30:14 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

ROUND 5: SILVERSTONE

Started by LOOPATELI, March 30, 2015, 11:46:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

Quote from: Boerenlater on April 01, 2015, 05:53:52 PM
Or just extend the wall.

No need because the track will look exactly the same as is now except that the surface will react like sand or grass, so therefore if anyone tries to cut that corner they will fall, and rightly so. Lol  ;D

Hawk.

hezio

Quote from: Hawk UK on April 01, 2015, 06:04:24 PM
Or just extend the wall.

No need because the track will look exactly the same as is now except that the surface will react like sand or grass, so therefore if anyone tries to cut that corner they will fall, and rightly so. Lol  ;D

Hawk.

Perfect ;)

kmracing99

I apologise i can't race, racing irl on saturday
i suck at timekeeping.

Klax75

Or just extend the wall.

Hawk.

You can ride through grass and gravel now, since beta 6. It just slows you down. If you leave the track it should invalidate that lap time, and give you a penalty.

Hawk

Quote from: Klax75 on April 02, 2015, 12:22:20 AM
Or just extend the wall.

Hawk.

You can ride through grass and gravel now, since beta 6. It just slows you down. If you leave the track it should invalidate that lap time, and give you a penalty.

Yeah I understand what your saying there Klax, in that in real life it would not be counted as a real lap time and penalties would be implemented. I was just trying to think of a way to do it that would definitely discourage riders from cutting that corner.  ;)
I understand that riders can rider on grass and sand, but I think with the speed and lean angle a rider would be cutting that corner at, then the rider would definitely fall. I mean you'd have to be going pretty steady to get away with it I think?

But I will look into the time penalty as an option also.  :)

Hawk.

Boerenlater

I assume we need the updated track for sunday?
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jw9811t7mlgx45f/AAC1JBrxoGeFwxuY6R6eMMHXa/GPBikes%20tracks/Silverstone%20GP%20V0.95_NDS.rar?dl=0
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

LAWSON40

Can I still enter as a wildcard?,
If so:

Nickname:
LAWSON40

Number:

Bike:
Kalex KTM

Skin:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/1zj4014rbaxaq4j/%5BM3_Kalex+KTM%5D+lawson40.pnt

Also the motonline site isnt (at the time of posting this) updating and it has my fastest lap at 1:59.4 but just to be safe here is my fastest lap at 1:57.9 which puts me in 18th:

LAWSON  8)

Napalm Nick

I think Moto-online stats are only showing the V094 Silverstone track. The server is probably at the new V.095 by now? Hence no updates until the new track is reflected.

The good news is I am first on the V095 Silverstone, just try and prove otherwise. ;D :P
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Jose Reina

In this day, will be in version 0.94 server.
Tomorrow it will be updated to version 0.95 for the race.

Quote from: LAWSON40 on April 03, 2015, 08:58:37 PM
Can I still enter as a wildcard?,
If so:

Nickname:
LAWSON40

Number:

Bike:
Kalex KTM

Skin:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/1zj4014rbaxaq4j/%5BM3_Kalex+KTM%5D+lawson40.pnt

Also the motonline site isnt (at the time of posting this) updating and it has my fastest lap at 1:59.4 but just to be safe here is my fastest lap at 1:57.9 which puts me in 18th:

LAWSON  8)

If you have not signed up all the riders in the race and there is some free space, you will can run as a wildcard

LAWSON40

Quote from: Napalm Nick on April 03, 2015, 10:00:41 PM
I think Moto-online stats are only showing the V094 Silverstone track. The server is probably at the new V.095 by now? Hence no updates until the new track is reflected.

The good news is I am first on the V095 Silverstone, just try and prove otherwise. ;D :P
Nope, the Server is still using v094 and so is motonline but it's not updating, do I still qualify though cause I'm the 24th entrant?

Albertukis Loko

Jose Reina

Quote from: LAWSON40 on April 04, 2015, 09:38:05 AM
Quote from: Napalm Nick on April 03, 2015, 10:00:41 PM

Nope, the Server is still using v094 and so is motonline but it's not updating, do I still qualify though cause I'm the 24th entrant?

Rules for WorldSeries Moto3 Championship

GENERAL:

The championship consists of 8 official races and 2 preseason races, with a duration of 60%, with sunny weather conditions.
Participation is free but it is required to participate in at least one of the two preseason races.
The races will be limited to 24 riders on track. All riders must be registered before every race in each round topic,ONLY THE 24 FASTEST RIDERS WILL RACE ON THAT ROUND. We do it in this way because maybe a rider who wants to take part in the championship cannot race in some of the races, so his spot can be used by someone else.

The participation of Wildcards is allowed.This ones cannot run the full championship, but they will be interested in running a single or couple of races. They will take part (if interested) in races where are free spots.

*All riders must read the rules ;)

Hawk

I notice my times are not registering on Ali's Fastest lap site for Silverstone..... I'm going online now to do some times. Hope they register.  ::)

Hawk.

Jose Reina

Quote from: Hawk UK on April 04, 2015, 06:02:45 PM
I notice my times are not registering on Ali's Fastest lap site for Silverstone..... I'm going online now to do some times. Hope they register.  ::)

Hawk.

I see you in the server,no problem ;)

Napalm Nick

April 04, 2015, 06:34:50 PM #44 Last Edit: April 04, 2015, 06:46:04 PM by Napalm Nick
Yikes I see no server for this

Oh of course I don't - I already deleted 094. sheesh  ::)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"