• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:39:33 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Chopper

Started by Reactive, December 27, 2013, 11:30:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reactive

Possibility to adding choppers (it can require another type of animation) can drag in the interest from another part of motorcycle community, and anyway it may be fun. Hm?

Excuse my English, its not my native.
Ryzen7 1800x / Aorus GA-AX370 Gaming K7 / Hynix 16Gb x2 2993MHz / Samsung 960PRO 512 M.2 / nVidia GTX1060 6Gb / Windows 10 pro x64

PeterV

:o not to be an asshole , but no thx

Alby46

i don't know, we don't know how to create a proper rider animation atm
Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

HornetMaX

Quote from: PeterV on December 27, 2013, 12:03:56 PM
:o not to be an asshole , but no thx
I mean, we already have scooters so why not choppers...  Not that I'll ever play with any of the two anyway.

MaX.

Warlock

Quote from: HornetMaX on December 27, 2013, 12:39:13 PM
I mean, we already have scooters so why not choppers...  Not that I'll ever play with any of the two anyway.
MaX.

Because choppers can't f***ing race   ;D

Toomes1

Lol, Jesus what next.

Reactive

Hey, why not?
Just make the template one time and lets everybody ride what they want? Roach race can be fun  :P
Excuse my English, its not my native.
Ryzen7 1800x / Aorus GA-AX370 Gaming K7 / Hynix 16Gb x2 2993MHz / Samsung 960PRO 512 M.2 / nVidia GTX1060 6Gb / Windows 10 pro x64

HornetMaX

Quote from: Toomes1 on December 27, 2013, 02:01:45 PM
Lol, Jesus what next.

I got an idea !! Why don't we make a car mod in gp bikes?

:P

MaX.

JC#21

on the road 66, it will be funny  ;D but a little boring

Klax75

Majority of my friends own choppers, or fat boys. I remember one guy I knew one of his bikes before he sold it. Had a switch on the handle bars that would make his exhaust pipes shoot out fire about 9 feet. Had a special compressor just for it. Another friends of mine two brothers had a bike with Ape Hangers that were 41" tall. You had to be 6 foot or over even to ride the thing.

dibu

Why not going to the extreme, a trike with a beer barrel and a fat lady at your side?  :o

HornetMaX

Quote from: dibu on December 27, 2013, 05:26:49 PM
Why not going to the extreme, a trike with a beer barrel and a fat lady at your side?  :o
Fat lady is too much simulation for me, make it two slim Swedish sisters :)

MaX.

Docfumi

I think it is a good idea, a Road Bike set is just what the game need for tracks like North-West 200, Nordschleife,
and the Mighty Isle of Man TT. I remember the Road Bike set from GP 500 had a Chopper and it was fun to ride on the long tracks.
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

RiccoChicco

Something like that?   ;D

Docfumi

Quote from: RiccoChicco on January 02, 2014, 05:58:40 PM
Something like that?   ;D

That´s amazing Ricco I really have no words. WOW it´s just so nice to see this type of development.  ;D
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.