• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:34:07 PM

ROUND 6: MISANO

Started by LOOPATELI, April 07, 2015, 09:08:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOOPATELI

April 08, 2015, 08:21:29 AM #15 Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 09:18:11 AM by PiBoSo
Quote from: Jose Reina on April 07, 2015, 11:50:29 PM
hahaha Sorry... Loopa its crazy... its 22:00 not 10:00

And the day to race its 12/04/2015, in first post say 05/04...
everything fixed

Gzehoo

I'm not able to start in the next two races.

Good luck all ;)

giorjoe

Giorjoe#82. Go go go oms team

malve

GP Bikes Germany - www.gp-bikes.de

chikailija

chikailija

please leave me out of misano and rest of races,am going on a trip.Sorry for any inconvenience. 

Napalm Nick

Quote from: chikailija on April 09, 2015, 11:06:41 AM
please leave me out of misano and rest of races,am going on a trip.Sorry for any inconvenience.
Noooooooooo  :'( what am I to do for help now?  Hehe have a good trip chick enjoy and come back soon .
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

Is there any intention to smooth 'bumpy corner' on Misano? My teeth are falling out there and I am really, really p'eed off with it. >:(

Tried every setting and line under the sun there but at my skill level its still a lottery every lap as to if I'm eating asphalt again. 9 times out of 10 I am.

Of course if this is realistic I am all for it and I will 'man-up' about it immediately. Appreciate it might be my lack of skills.

Ta !  ;)

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Boerenlater

And right after the last corner there is still a hole where you can fall in.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Boerenlater on April 09, 2015, 01:55:18 PM
And right after the last corner there is still a hole where you can fall in.

Yes I have been down it a few times  :-[

BOBR6 84

Which corner nick? I thought misano was a nice surface??

Jose Reina

For me no problem on any corner

Hawk

I'm working on fixing Misano:

To fix:

• Last corner exit: There is a hole in the sand pit mesh were riders fall through.
    This problem has now been fixed.

• One of the corners creates a lot of instability in the Moto 3 bike front end causing front end washouts easily.
    Not sure if I can fix this without original source files(which I have not got), but I'm looking at working just with the collision detection mesh to see if I can rebuild that section of track. Let's see how it goes.  ;)
  • For this fixed version of Misano, it will need a new replay zoom camera file creating if anyone is interested in doing that? This would save me time, otherwise I'll have to do it myself when I've finished doing the above work. Contact me via 'Personal Message(PM)' if your interested and I'll send you the track files you'll require to do that.

Hawk.

GreekChief

Quote from: chikailija on April 09, 2015, 11:06:41 AM

Dang have fun!!!

Klax75

I just realized, that the race is Sunday. I was raised Russian Orthodox so that is Easter for us. I'll try to make it but not sure if I will be able to. Since will have family and nieces and nephews around. Can I put bumped down to Wildcard? I'll try to make it if I can. Just the races for me are in the afternoon 5 pm or so. :)