• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:23:09 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

ROUND 6: MISANO

Started by LOOPATELI, April 07, 2015, 09:08:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meyer#12

Thanks for making the server start and thanks for some fun practice tonight guys! :)

Just checked if my time came up and couldnt find myself down the lidt until i looked for times and saw i was 5th :D wow! That is my best so far, Jose, Hezio, Loop and Yan, watch out! I am coming to Give you a good fight soon!!  8)  ;D  ;)
Meyer#12

LOOPATELI

Quote from: Meyer#12 on April 10, 2015, 11:54:51 PM
Thanks for making the server start and thanks for some fun practice tonight guys! :)

Just checked if my time came up and couldnt find myself down the lidt until i looked for times and saw i was 5th :D wow! That is my best so far, Jose, Hezio, Loop and Yan, watch out! I am coming to Give you a good fight soon!!  8)  ;D  ;)

Good one dude, hope we can make a group race till the end

Meyer#12

Quote from: LOOPATELI on April 11, 2015, 12:07:12 AM
Quote from: Meyer#12 on April 10, 2015, 11:54:51 PM

Good one dude, hope we can make a group race till the end

I sure hope we can! And that i can stick up with you guys and stay calm instead of all my stupid mistakes in races ;)

It helped me a lot to try Yan's setup (thanks a lot for the help) and to do a few (probably 20) laps with you guys! I learned a lot about how to ride here in GP Bikes. I can see my progress slowly :D
Meyer#12

Bambino

April 11, 2015, 08:01:15 AM #48 Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 08:34:29 AM by Bambino
Good morning . Yesterday rolling in Misano for the championship of Moto 3 I spend what you will see in the image several times after falling at the finish line . It is an error if you fall out of the game and all option to resume the race would be lost . One could solve ? I see you've upgraded to Misano_08.NDS.

Also tell you that yesterday rode alongside Jose Reina and not counted me a single Hotlap !

Greetings to all!  :)

Hawk

Quote from: Bambino on April 11, 2015, 08:01:15 AM
Good morning . Yesterday rolling in Misano for the championship of Moto 3 I spend what you will see in the image several times after falling at the finish line . It is an error if you fall out of the game and all option to resume the race would be lost . One could solve ? I see you've upgraded to Misano_08.NDS.

Also tell you that yesterday rode alongside Jose Reina and not counted me a single Hotlap !

Greetings to all!  :)

Yes. I have been working on Misano, and I have fixed the hole and the dodgy corner for Misano, but have not officially released the new fixed version of the track as yet because I need to fix the timing sector markers so that they register lap and sector times. I'm working on the this problem now after Dibu has very kindly found the solution to this problem for me.

Loopa is also kindly doing a new replay zoom camera file for this track, so as soon as I get everything together I will release this track for everyone. Hopefully later today.  ;)

Hawk.

Bambino

Thank you so very much! We hope this late then to film and make Hotlaps !

Greetings and thank you very much for your effort !  ;)

Hawk

Quote from: Bambino on April 11, 2015, 09:03:52 AM
Thank you so very much! We hope this late then to film and make Hotlaps !

Greetings and thank you very much for your effort !  ;)

Hi Bambino

Well I don't know about the decision for the track being used for the qualifying hotlaps, but version 0.7 does register the track lap and sector times correctly, so I see no reason why that version couldn't be used for the hotlap times and then switch to the fixed 0.8 version for the race. Same as happened for the Silverstone race last time, otherwise it would be unfair to expect everyone to rush onto the hotlap server to make sure they put in a last minute time to qualify. Some riders will already have posted a time they expect to qualify with, Hope you understand what 'm saying? That if you change the track during hotlap qualifying then everyone has to post a new hotlap time(that would be unfair).  ;)

Thank you Bambino, your comments are appreciated mate.  ;)

Hawk.

Bambino

Good Hawk is true about the Hotlaps not fair . But yesterday rode for 2 hours in the afternoon and not counted nor me , so speak with Loopatelli . Thank you for caring for faults in Misano !

Is to appreciate all the effort that you improve this game so much fun!

A greeting!

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Bambino on April 11, 2015, 09:32:08 AM
Good Hawk is true about the Hotlaps not fair . But yesterday rode for 2 hours in the afternoon and not counted nor me , so speak with Loopatelli . Thank you for caring for faults in Misano !

Is to appreciate all the effort that you improve this game so much fun!

A greeting!
Hi Bambino,  Jose kindly reset the server last night and I think times are being recorded again now.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Bambino

Thanks! I don't see my laps  :'(

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Bambino on April 11, 2015, 10:23:55 AM
Thanks! I don't see my laps  :'(
Have you set new laps today?
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

BozoCRO

Napalm Nick

I can confirm that the moto-online website IS updating correctly today.

Yesterdays laps will not show I'm afraid.  :(

Bambino

Quote from: Napalm Nick on April 11, 2015, 12:32:32 PM
I can confirm that the moto-online website IS updating correctly today.

Yesterdays laps will not show I'm afraid.  :(
I am working today. I ride yesterday but my hotlaps not see on Server!  :'(

Thanks!  :)

Jose Reina

No problem bambino, you and me was in the servers yestaerdey, i see you do laps. No.probem for the race ;)