• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 12:57:03 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Control your Destiny

Started by Napalm Nick, April 13, 2015, 12:55:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

Slobber  8)

Sit on your real bike and lay it on the clocks.......

Or if using a Monitor minimise it, attach a keyboard and catch up on some business emails while on the straight at Spa.......

Thoughts?  :P
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

JJS209

it would be nice if the trigger R1,R2 and L1,L2 are all four analog for e.g. clutch, rearbrake, etc. not only throttle and brake.

next about triggers:
i like the feeling of the F710 triggers and also the one of the xbox controller.
all others i have tried, are not very useable like the triggers of a PS2/3 Controller.

Napalm Nick

Thanks JJ,
Funnily enough I don't use the xbox triggers for accelerator and brake because I don't like the feel.
But I agree all four having analogue would be a great idea! More analogue controls please designers!
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

HornetMaX

watdafuq is dat thing ?!?!?!

MaX.

Napalm Nick

Quote from: HornetMaX on April 13, 2015, 06:50:04 PM
watdafuq is dat thing ?!?!?!

MaX.
MadCatz controller - Batman uses it for riding the bat bike, sending batmails and viewing xbatster ...alledgedly