• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:36:07 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

MaxHUD plugin

Started by HornetMaX, September 26, 2013, 04:34:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LAWSON40

Didn't use MaxHud before because there was to much stuff on the screen and I only wanted sectors, then i read the pdf :')

Hawk

Quote from: LAWSON40 on April 03, 2015, 05:42:54 PM
Didn't use MaxHud before because there was to much stuff on the screen and I only wanted sectors, then i read the pdf :')

So you've only just realised how good it is?  ;D

You should've said something, we would've been able to see you right mate.  ;)

Hawk.

LAWSON40

Quote from: Hawk UK on April 03, 2015, 05:50:48 PM
Quote from: LAWSON40 on April 03, 2015, 05:42:54 PM
8)

So you've only just realised how good it is?  ;D

You should've said something, we would've been able to see you right mate.  ;)

Hawk.

I didn't want to sound like an idiot that couldn't carry out basic instruction hahaha. :')

LAWSON

HornetMaX

Quote from: LAWSON40 on April 03, 2015, 06:51:33 PM
I didn't want to sound like an idiot that couldn't carry out basic instruction hahaha. :')
Always better to sound like an idiot once and then evolve than staying an idiot forever :)

MaX.

tseklias

Quote from: HornetMaX on April 03, 2015, 09:17:04 PM
Always better to sound like an idiot once and then evolve than staying an idiot forever :)

That one i liked  8)

doubledragoncc

Guess Im buggered then

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Napalm Nick

Hey Max,
Used MaxHud today and loved it. I'm not sure how many times I fell off watching the suspension compressions and similarly not sure how sad-in-the-head that makes me but thanks.
Have MaxTM downloaded so that's next,   ;D
Great job.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

HornetMaX

Quote from: Napalm Nick on April 13, 2015, 06:07:55 PM
Hey Max,
Used MaxHud today and loved it. I'm not sure how many times I fell off watching the suspension compressions
Same here, anytime I try to look at it I lose focus :)

MaX.

davidboda46

Max, would it be possible to do a "sit"/"stand"-indicator for MX-bikes? A simple on/off light would do. And in GP-Bikes, the same light might be used for pit limiter for example? Just a thought... 

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

HornetMaX

Quote from: davidboda46 on April 14, 2015, 03:11:46 PM
Max, would it be possible to do a "sit"/"stand"-indicator for MX-bikes? A simple on/off light would do. And in GP-Bikes, the same light might be used for pit limiter for example? Just a thought... 
Hi David,

the pit limiter indicator is possible in GPB (because the status of such input is passed to the plugins).
As it is already available in 3rd person view, I guess you want it for rider view, right ?
Would it be OK if I somehow show it with the 4 inputs (throttle, f/r brake, clutch) ?

For the sit/stand in MXB, that's not possible at the moment as that info is not passed in the plugin interface.
I know it's a popular request on MXB forum, I guess Piboso should implement it in the game directly.

MaX.

davidboda46

Quote from: HornetMaX on April 14, 2015, 10:29:32 PM
Quote from: davidboda46 on April 14, 2015, 03:11:46 PM
Hi David,

the pit limiter indicator is possible in GPB (because the status of such input is passed to the plugins).
As it is already available in 3rd person view, I guess you want it for rider view, right ?
Would it be OK if I somehow show it with the 4 inputs (throttle, f/r brake, clutch) ?

For the sit/stand in MXB, that's not possible at the moment as that info is not passed in the plugin interface.
I know it's a popular request on MXB forum, I guess Piboso should implement it in the game directly.

MaX.

Thanks for the quick reply. Yeah, in input control would work. Maybe as simple as the throttle indicator being red instead of green - or something like that?

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

HornetMaX

Quote from: davidboda46 on April 14, 2015, 10:59:42 PM
Thanks for the quick reply. Yeah, in input control would work. Maybe as simple as the throttle indicator being red instead of green - or something like that?
Doable. Another possibility would be the Speed/gear indicator (e.g. replace the gear with a L when limiter is on).

Next time I put my hands on the MaxHUD I'll throw this in (could be soon, I have another minor but handy thing on the to do list).

MaX.

HornetMaX

v1.9.6 out:

• New helmet for MXB, thanks to TheFatController (MXB forum).
  • When pit limiter is used (GPB and WRS only), the gear indicator now turns into a 'L' and the input bar for throttle changes shape (davidboda46 suggestion).
  • Fixed the documentation.

MaX.

Napalm Nick

Sweet Max Great work.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

HornetMaX

v1.9.7 out:

• Changes for WRS beta6 (no changes for GPB, KRP and MXB).

MaX.