• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 10:03:01 AM

Gpbikes videos ;)

Started by BOBR6 84, May 09, 2014, 11:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HornetMaX

Quote from: nuovaic on April 07, 2015, 11:49:21 AM
Yes indeed, the physics on that bike are excellent, but there is a suitable amount of skill involved as well ;)
And thanks god for that ... for no-skill slides, there's RIDE  8)

MaX.

Hawk

Quote from: nuovaic on April 07, 2015, 11:49:21 AM
Quote from: Hawk UK on April 06, 2015, 03:53:46 PM
Wow! Very nice Peter!!  ;D 8)

This just goes to show that it is bike physics that make the difference. Get it right and the results speak for themselves.  ;D

Hawk.

Yes indeed, the physics on that bike are excellent, but there is a suitable amount of skill involved as well ;)
Peter's been doing these slides for weeks, I guess he's been practicing the perfect slide and he just about nailed it there! Nice one Peter.

Absolutely agree! By the look of it Peter is mastering that throttle control needed to ride the old 500's really well. Watch out guys, looks like Old School Peter is gonna come back stronger than ever!  ;D  8)

Hawk.

Jose Reina

BOBR6 84

Great footage nice one!!  8) moto3 champ's looks like alot of fun!  ;D

Klax75

My best lap at Nordscheife 9:05, using the BMW S1000RR SuperStock, with DST. :) Full manual controls, full manual rider, no riding assists, using helmet view. I am using auto clutch because of the bug during races on the starting grid if the front tire moves side to side at all, you get disqualified. :(

BMWS1000RR STK1000
http://www.youtube.com/v/OXmNNy-MYVQ
[/quote]

BOBR6 84

Great camera work!! Really like your video's keep em coming  8)

BOBR6 84

Napalm Nick

hahaha I bet your good at bowling too  ;)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

BOBR6 84

lol  ;D did you see his bike? lol lol made of flubber haha

HornetMaX

May 01, 2015, 10:41:54 PM #281 Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 11:57:57 AM by HornetMaX
Lately I was a bit pissed off, annoyed about plenty of things abut GPB (usual stuff, long wait, silly problems not addressed, major problems not addressed, etc). In a desperate attempt to regain interest I bought another joypad (that's the 3rd, just for GPB) and I took up the game again.

Now when after a bit of practice (really a bit, and I'm a modest player) you pull this out on 3 consecutive laps, you gotta love the game.

https://www.youtube.com/v/SjXSDEvaAns

MaX.

Warlock

Hahah , yes , absolutely.
Is a love-hate feeling  :)

Napalm Nick

I heard mention of Drifting, thought I'd burn a tyre or two  :D
I hope you like.
https://www.youtube.com/v/74XLA2Pf9ao
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Hawk

Nicely done mate!  ;D 8)

Hawk.