• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:12:47 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Calendar

Started by [R70 Team] Super-Eleven, March 24, 2015, 01:56:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bambino

Hello everyone . I see that it will run on Saturdays , it would be better to run a Sunday or weekday ? Saturdays people usually go out there, have dinner with your family and do what they want . I think it would be good to contemplate since a Saturday see impractical to run the championship.

We hope to answer decide to run this Championship !

Thank you ! :)

tonygas

Hi guys, I join my colleague's question. It would be possible? If it were not, what time would the race?

regards

Hawk

Why so much time between each race?
Every week would be better don't you think?

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

And beware other championships and races  :-\
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

yan24

I agree with Bambino. Sunday would be a day more adapté.
le championship MOTO3 is going to finish and to make him(it) for the continuation(suite) would be practical for the greater part.
Is it possible to open a waiter(server) for if training for ARAGON and I see that there is two dates when there is no circuit?

Google tradition

nuovaic

(with the greatest of respect) why are you guys signing up and then asking for a change of days?
I for one only signed up for this because this is the only championship that fit my free time and schedules. I am sure I am not the only one.

BOBR6 84

Quote from: nuovaic on April 16, 2015, 11:47:41 AM
(with the greatest of respect) why are you guys signing up and then asking for a change of days?
I for one only signed up for this because this is the only championship that fit my free time and schedules. I am sure I am not the only one.

+1 

yan24

I just proposed his(her,its) in comparison to the championship moto3 which fills up in every running(race).

giorjoe

really sorry but i don't see time for race. Can help me?

[R70 Team] Super-Eleven

Hey guys, sorry for the delay. And sorry for the race time information, I did put this before, but I think I deleted for accident. The races will be on Saturday, at 17h00 GMT -3

giorjoe

Ok for me wild card no problem

yan24

Quote from: lotusmania on March 26, 2015, 12:53:54 AM

On GMT 0, it will be 20h00. Nicknames won't be allowed, sorry.

Excuse I, but I believed that it was 8:00 pm GMT0.

si the race is made at 5:00 pm GMT 3 I could not participate because I work the samedi.

merci of your understanding.

[R70 Team] Super-Eleven

Quote from: yan24 on April 18, 2015, 09:19:35 PM
Quote from: lotusmania on March 26, 2015, 12:53:54 AM

On GMT 0, it will be 20h00. Nicknames won't be allowed, sorry.

Excuse I, but I believed that it was 8:00 pm GMT0.

si the race is made at 5:00 pm GMT 3 I could not participate because I work the samedi.

merci of your understanding.

GMT 0 = 20H00
GMT -3 = 17H00 :P

hezio

Look ear guys if you want :

http://www.fuseau-horaire.com/

GMT-3 BRASIL 17H
GMT0 ENGLAND 21H
GMT+1 FRANCH 22H
             SPAIN 22H
             ITALIA 22H
             GERMANY 22H