• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:47:58 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Change reistration name

Started by RBp, January 03, 2014, 05:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RBp

Hi

A friend gave me a dozen licence keys as he don't play anymore but I can't  change the registation name on any of the 12 keys to RBp as there all different version of his nickname. Is there anyway to change this please so I can have RBp on the record page and not his name.

dibu

January 03, 2014, 05:51:37 PM #1 Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 06:02:07 PM by dibu
If you know the old Nickname and his PayPal Email you can do it here: http://stats.gp-bikes.com/register.php

To find out the old nick simply drive online laps with one of the keys and look for the name in the stats. The name should be easy to find by looking at date and time.

RBp

He used the same nickname for years and I guesed his paypal email was his email address he normally use's, just a case of going though 12 cd keys ::) but got the one that worked at last, He gave me 206 tracks and 47 bikes as well :o but most don't seem finished so I delete them all and started to redownload the ones off the links as I was getting trouble joining servers and core.exe.

Thanks for helping