• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:32:22 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

DAYUM!!!!

Started by Eagle, May 01, 2015, 03:06:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagle

May 01, 2015, 03:06:50 AM Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 03:09:32 AM by Wh1t34Gl3(SAS)
https://www.youtube.com/embed/wYYiSqMh8hs

DAYUM HOLY T*T BISCUIT!!

Is someone working on it already ??!

I almost fu**ing died watching this.  o.o'

Hawk

That is one mean sounding machine just ready to take off!!

I always thought sparks were only generated by grinding metal against metal? Or is it just bits of carbon being spat out the rear?

Great video SAS!  ;D 8)

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Hawk UK on May 01, 2015, 08:11:13 AM
I always thought sparks were only generated by grinding metal against metal? Or is it just bits of carbon being spat out the rear?

Hawk.

Lol yeh I though that too when I watched it.  Apparently, they take the plugs out before these demonstrations and sprinkle in a handful of old rusty nuts and bolts. Which is why they stop revving after 5 minutes. In the background you can actually see the chief engineer crying. :o
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Hawk

Quote from: Napalm Nick on May 01, 2015, 08:22:05 AM

Hawk.

Lol yeh I though that too when I watched it.  Apparently, they take the plugs out before these demonstrations and sprinkle in a handful of old rusty nuts and bolts. Which is why they stop revving after 5 minutes. In the background you can actually see the chief engineer crying. :o

LOL!! That should come with a warning not to try this at home! Hehe  ;D

Hawk.

Eagle

Isn't the spark coming from some unburned fuel ?

BOBR6 84

sounds great! if i had one, those stupid wings would be straight off  ::)

Warlock

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on May 01, 2015, 03:09:06 PM
lol , indeed  ;D

Ian

Must be the rev limiter cutting in and bits of carbon from the exhaust pipe that makes the sparks

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Eagle

I challenge the modders to make this bike.  :P

HornetMaX

May 01, 2015, 08:38:40 PM #10 Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 08:43:45 PM by HornetMaX
Quote from: BOBR6 84 on May 01, 2015, 03:09:06 PM
Kawa style, Mazinga Z !!

And don't forget that Red Bull Gives You Wings ... the sponsoring is already decided :) :)

I always thought sparks were only generated by grinding metal against metal?
Flames yes, sparks no. Just for the wow effect probably. And the exaggerated flames too ... I wonder how long that exhaust can last if you ride it like that on track .. probably 3-4 laps.

MaX.

Eagle

>Max

Kawa style would be more like the 636. <3

You can't say this bike is ugly! (the 636)

For the exhaust, seems good according to some videos. I don't think they could sell super expensive bikes that can't achieve 10kms on tracks..

HornetMaX

Kawa style is also the z1000: and I definitely can say it is fugly :)

Exhaust: I'd be they have tweaked something to make it look more spectacular for the demo, that's all.

MaX.

Axdoz

If i remember correctly, the sparks are coming from the exhaust. It's so hot it burns the sound dampening "wool", which results in sparks flying out the exhaust.

Hawk

Quote from: Axdoz on May 03, 2015, 04:40:07 PM
If i remember correctly, the sparks are coming from the exhaust. It's so hot it burns the sound dampening "wool", which results in sparks flying out the exhaust.

That does makes sense, though that would mean the sound dampening wool wouldn't last very long at that rate? Hehe  ;D

Hawk.