• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 11:12:51 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

ROUND 8: VALENCIA

Started by LOOPATELI, April 29, 2015, 08:28:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

Well done Loop! Well done all the podium on a difficult track. Well done Yan on the Title!

Great races I learnt a lot thanks for organising.  ;)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Hawk

Congrats to Loopa for the win tonight on a very tough(crap) track. Well deserved and well done mate! :D

Thanks to Loopa, Josie, Alex for organising a great Championship event..... and all the guys who took part.... well done everyone! ;)

I look forward to your next Champs!  ;D

Hawk.

Hawk

Congrats Yan on winning the title.... You've been consistently fast throughout the Champs... Well deserved mate!  ;D 8)

Hawk.

Boerenlater

Thank you Loop and co. for organizing and everyone for racing.
I still suck but less than at the start of the season  :P
Curious to see what's next.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Meyer#12

Thank you for a superb championship and so many great guys and racers here! :) i have improven a lot this championship! To being fighting for top 10 positions and crashing all the time, to be only a little off the front guys on hot lap, and crashing a lot less (except for last race where i had no grip and a lot of unlucky situations haha)

Thanks a lot everyone! See you soon for next championship! :D
Meyer#12

giorjoe

Great race Yesterday for me 4° place in race.... starting the Championship (2°test A1ring) in 4° position and yesterday in last race 4° position. mathematics 4°+ 4° = 8° place in standing final results ;D