• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Round 5 - Albacete

Started by Alby46, May 11, 2015, 07:39:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamoZ

Quote from: C21 on May 18, 2015, 10:48:40 AM
How many of you can race a full lap distance without a fall?

Good question..

A couple of months ago there was an influx of new players that couldn`t even make it past the first corner, and yet everytime i was doing my practise runs online some people wanted to start a race.
I never understood this either, like what was their motivation? Instant crash after the green light and then keep crashing every corner for the next 10 laps....not really my idea of having fun...

Napalm Nick

The Owners Club will be happy to race noobs and pro's together - it is racing to help build experience and some fun.

So if anyone decides maybe they are not yet fast enough for the professional championships, or doesn't make 'the cut' you still have a place to come.

Pros in the club are expected to 'endure any pain' and perhaps mentor, instruct and advise  where possible , using piss taking as good instructional technique, when required :)

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Boerenlater

I will not take part tomorrow. I can't find a good setup and I want to avoid stuff like last race.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

LOOPATELI

Quote from: JamoZ on May 18, 2015, 11:06:29 AM

Good question..

A couple of months ago there was an influx of new players that couldn`t even make it past the first corner, and yet everytime i was doing my practise runs online some people wanted to start a race.
I never understood this either, like what was their motivation? Instant crash after the green light and then keep crashing every corner for the next 10 laps....not really my idea of having fun...

In many races the top guys doesnt crash at all in the whole race, or only one crash. It depends on the track also

fabio93bg

Quote from: LOOPATELI on May 18, 2015, 10:44:41 PM

Good question..

In many races the top guys doesnt crash at all in the whole race, or only one crash. It depends on the track also
+1 Loopa

HornetMaX

I never understood this either, like what was their motivation?

e-peen ? :)

MaX.

Napalm Nick

Hahaha lol

Now I must add another to the race suggestion list:

E-peen jousting.

The poor Queen and her English  >:(
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"