• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:41:41 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

ROUND 2: Assen

Started by [R70 Team] Super-Eleven, June 02, 2015, 02:35:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[R70 Team] Super-Eleven

June 02, 2015, 02:35:22 PM Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 02:59:45 PM by lotusmania
Track: Assen Dutch TT_V0.7_NDS
Category: SSP600
Practice: 30 min (During the week, it will be allowed 900 min)
Qualify: 10 min
Warmup: 5 min
Race: 50%
Sunny conditions
Limited Tyre Sets: Yes (disabled during the week)

Time schedule:

Practice 16h30 GMT-3 (Not mandatory)
Qualy 17h00 GMT -3
Warmup 17h10 GMT -3
Race 17h15 GMT-3

Password: dutchworker

Napalm Nick

Sweet looking forward to getting further than the start line line this time!

PS have you considered using a white list for server access on the day? I'm not sure of the security of posting a password everyone in the world can read hahaha  ;D
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Super Taranta !

Please do something for the ping :( It's not even funny when people flying around. Thank you :)
SuperTaranta #83

Napalm Nick

By my geographical calculations a server on the Canary Islands would be the most central for the majority of members, enabling an average, sufficient and playable ping rate of around 150.

Anyone live there?

PS: sorry for off topic  :-[
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

matty0l215

The race is on the 13th yes?

Quote from: Napalm Nick on June 02, 2015, 04:37:16 PM
By my geographical calculations a server on the Canary Islands would be the most central for the majority of members, enabling an average, sufficient and playable ping rate of around 150.

Anyone live there?

Give me 9 months and i can get a server up and running there :P
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

[R70 Team] Super-Eleven

Quote from: SuperTaranta! on June 02, 2015, 04:08:38 PM
Please do something for the ping :( It's not even funny when people flying around. Thank you :)

I can't pay for a dedicated server outside Brazil dude.

giorjoe

June 02, 2015, 06:34:15 PM #6 Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 06:36:36 PM by giorjoe
99% i'm present but ping in lobby is always more

Hawk

June 02, 2015, 06:48:48 PM #7 Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 06:51:25 PM by Hawk UK
Quote from: matty0l215 on June 02, 2015, 04:41:09 PM

Anyone live there?

We'll hold you to that Matty! Hehe.  ;D

Hawk.
PS: No... seriously, unfortunately Lotusmania lives half way around the world so I don't think there is anything he can do to improve his ping rate without investing more money with a very fast and reliable ISP(if even possible to do that to improve his service?).

[R70 Team] Super-Eleven

Quote from: Hawk UK on June 02, 2015, 06:48:48 PM
Quote from: matty0l215 on June 02, 2015, 04:41:09 PM

Anyone live there?

We'll hold you to that Matty! Hehe.  ;D

Hawk.
PS: No... seriously, unfortunately Lotusmania lives half way around the world so I don't think there is anything he can do to improve his ping rate without investing more money with a very fast and reliable ISP(if even possible to do that to improve his service?).

Trust me, GP Bikes Brazil has one of the bests dedicated servers on Brazil. The problem is that Brazil is so far away from you, and GP Bikes doesn't have a decent netcode yet =/

r1rossi

I will not be around this weekend , again, im out. these Saturday races are tough

yan24

Hello, I could not participate in the running(race) of this evening, it's a pity because I like very much the circuit of ASSEN but Saturday evening is a complicated day.

tonygas

Hi, fails to arrive in time for the race.

See you at the next

Super Taranta !

Just wanted to say that, I will not participate for oncoming Super Sport races. It's not funny anymore with that much ping. I mean It's incredible... NO OFFENSE FOR ANYONE BTW. Done with seeing people with flying motorcycles.
SuperTaranta #83

Napalm Nick

June 13, 2015, 08:51:35 PM #13 Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 08:57:48 PM by Napalm Nick
I must agree I had some lagging bikes this time - Matty jumping all over track (or it could of been a mahoosive tank-slapper). Maybe that led me too my best finish ever 3rd! LOL.

No seriously SuperT it was bad to lose you. I feel for you there.

Thanks for hosting Lotus maybe you can check your ping on my server GPBOC. If better I am happy to setup a server for your races using your .ini and give you control.  ;) Just let us know what the way ahead is.

Super Taranta !

Quote from: Napalm Nick on June 13, 2015, 08:51:35 PM
I must agree I had some lagging bikes this time - Matty jumping all over track (or it could of been a mahoosive tank-slapper). Maybe that led me too my best finish ever 3rd! LOL.

No seriously SuperT it was bad to lose you. I feel for you there.

Thanks for hosting Lotus maybe you can check your ping on my server GPBOC. If better I am happy to setup a server for your races using your .ini and give you control.  ;) Just let us know what the way ahead is.

Please agree that Lotus please :D Because I really want to join these races It's so much fun to ride super sport bikes but not this way. I believe that almost everyone one of European players have this problem except one or two. Let's try. I will wait for your decision :)
SuperTaranta #83