• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:27:06 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

[Fixed] Very low fps in online race (looking for a solution)

Started by Blackheart, July 24, 2015, 12:28:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackheart

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on July 26, 2015, 06:27:10 PM
Yeah i have this too.. like you say the menu's and everything slow down, restart is the only fix.. not good if you are about to start a race lol

Exactly ... I just missed the race tonight, for restarting  >:(

Napalm Nick

Are you using AMD/ATI Card with Raptr installed per chance?
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

Sorry mate you know me couldn't resist a quip.  :-[ ;D

Another question to help - do you have the default install or have you used the compatibility install and have everything in one folder?

BOBR6 84

My cpu is AMD gpu Nvidia.. Hdd is getting full now though..

Planned on some upgrades but after days like today (crashing  ::)) I never get the spare cash..

Blackheart

lol

Default installation, will try in the next few days to clean up your hard drive, there's certainly something wrong.

Napalm Nick

That's a good point actually how much free HDD space do you have on your OS drive?

Blackheart

I did not mean as free space, (I have dozens of free gb) but crap like viruses and programs that slow down my pc  :P

Napalm Nick

Maybe if GPBikes will run in SAFE MODE WITH NETWORKING you could try it then you would know?

h106frp

Try making a new account and install to that, it will be a reasonably crap free fresh desktop and Malwarebytes seems to do a decent job of malware/addware removal.

I run different accounts for web(very locked down) , games, developing etc makes life a lot easier in the long run.

Patrick

Did you clean the max telemetry folder sometimes? I did a few weeks ago, because it did getting really huge. Maybe it's part of the prob.....

HornetMaX

Quote from: Patrick on July 27, 2015, 05:15:08 AM
Did you clean the max telemetry folder sometimes? I did a few weeks ago, because it did getting really huge. Maybe it's part of the prob.....

Really huge is probably a bit too much, but it definitely grows over time.

In-game (while on track) you can disable the logging with CTRL+Z (use just Z to see if the logging is ON or OFF).
The key (Z) can be configured in the .ini

MaX.

Blackheart

It does not seem to have a folder telemetry, I use only the MaxHUD ...

For now I used Malwarebytes and I removed 270 (  :o ) malware.

In the coming days I will do a complete cleaning, hoping to improve the situation

HornetMaX

Quote from: Blackheart on July 27, 2015, 10:40:55 AM
For now I used Malwarebytes and I removed 270 (  :o ) malware.

In the coming days I will do a complete cleaning, hoping to improve the situation
If it has found 270 malwares, you'd better re-format the whole thing.

And by the way, run a decent antivirus scan (toughest settings) if you don't re-format.

MaX.