• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:08:16 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

[Fixed] Very low fps in online race (looking for a solution)

Started by Blackheart, July 24, 2015, 12:28:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PeterV

Quote from: HornetMaX on July 27, 2015, 10:43:23 AM
Quote from: Blackheart on July 27, 2015, 10:40:55 AM
For now I used Malwarebytes and I removed 270 (  :o ) malware.

In the coming days I will do a complete cleaning, hoping to improve the situation
If it has found 270 malwares, you'd better re-format the whole thing.

And by the way, run a decent antivirus scan (toughest settings) if you don't re-format.

MaX.

:o :o :o WTF 270?
I did a scan with malware bytes yesterday just to be sure my antivirus was catching most, result ....0

Blackheart

I forgot to say how I corrected  ;D

Practically it was my stupid mistake, I had by gpbikes.ini high to the maximum the bike's reflections just for test, forgetting completely before restoring  :-[

Now everything is perfect  ::)

Napalm Nick

Its good you put a solution mate, the best things about the forums is they will help someone else in the future . You are a good man. ;)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

PeterV

Quote from: Blackheart on August 03, 2015, 09:02:46 AM
I forgot to say how I corrected  ;D

Practically it was my stupid mistake, I had by gpbikes.ini high to the maximum the bike's reflections just for test, forgetting completely before restoring  :-[

Now everything is perfect  ::)

Yeah i already read it in another topic blackheart but thx anyway.

CapeDoctor

Quote from: Blackheart on August 03, 2015, 09:02:46 AM
...I had by gpbikes.ini high to the maximum the bike's reflections just for test, forgetting completely before restoring  :-[

sorry my question is not entirely related to this thread, but can anyone tell me exactly what the maximum setting is for reflection, etc - is it 4096? higher? lower?
mine is currently set at 2048 with seemingly no issues, and i'm interested in knowing just how far i can 'push' my graphics.
also, for paint files, is there a maximum/optimum size? 

Blackheart

I think it was 4096, but I do not remember exactly, however, the effect is not beautiful because the asphalt is reflected too on the bike so unrealistic  :-\