• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

News simulateur moto

Started by Sh@rk, April 06, 2014, 08:24:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cdx

Quote from: grimm on May 19, 2015, 03:36:13 PM

From what he said in response, as per google translate, he asked the same question I think we all keep asking ourselves with your relentless marketing of a product that doesn't seem to exist, where are the people using your product? When will it be available? How much will it cost? How many developers are using it as well?

Not to be a dick about it, but you have said time and time again that things are taking off and you are bringing a simulator controller to the people.... so, when? Where is the timeline of development to distribution? Where is the customer base? I've had people see that I built one out of lack of a market and asked me if I would build more of them so they too can have one since there is nobody marketing them at this time.

I think his genuine curiosity is a common thing among the GP Bikes community, we've all been waiting YEARS for this famed "perfect simulator controller" you speak so highly of yet there isn't even so much as a basic unit to ship, let alone the 3D printed and highly developed controller we've been hearing about since last year when you got back to England and started making big connections.

Hi there,

I'm having a system built by DD. No hurry from my side, from what I've seen over at DD's place I know it's coming along and it shouldn't take much longer.

I'm actually quite happy that the Malaysian thing happened before my system was done. A lot of design work went into it, having to change things to stick everything on their full motion rig. Some of it improves the core design so in effect I got a free upgrade :)

DD, now that the 3d printer is spitting out MTUs I look forward to getting back in UK and having a run at your Victoria lap times with the new controller :)

doubledragoncc

June 03, 2015, 11:47:21 AM #16 Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 12:54:23 PM by doubledragoncc
Thanks cdx, nice of you to say. Its MTE by the why lol. Been testing like mad. GPB is great but still has that small spot in the center of steering that Piboso needs to increase sensitivity for anyone using real input devices. In RIDE I did a direct test with a high quality potentiometer and the first 25% of movement is DEAD because its coded for damn game pads! Its still great fun with real bars and such and great that RIDE accepts my system straight away. Same in MotoGP and others, just the game pad coding slows steering response down!

I had to redesign the MTE again to make it stronger and adjustable for RIDE and all stupidly coded games lol.

We still need bike sims to be WRITTEN for generic input! Just coding them for game pads is what destroys them for controller input. Either way Im having a blast testing. Wish I had more time to ride than work lol.

Will release those pics soon cdx. Just want it perfect first. Cant wait to see your face when you get back and try it for the first time. Should have the new foot controls finished too, just designing the new 3D printer parts and Carbon Fiber covers.

As a note cdx, I broke the cable adjuster tower on the MK3 MTE throwing it on the floor testing its strength( 16 times lol), I dont think customers will do the same but if its dropped I wanted to see if it was good, just being cautious.  New design has added strengtheners and adjuster for games that have bad input response like RIDE where the throttle wont start until 3/4 of the potentiometers rotation!.

DD

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Sh@rk

Pas pour le moment je suis en fabriquation de simulateur moto3 ,bientôt des nouvelles.

Aernouts2

Ok thx for reply.

You dont speak english ?

CapeDoctor

that looks like a decent and, most importantly for me, affordable, controller option, Sh@rk, please keep us updated with news - i have the money ready, lol   8)

Sh@rk

Escuse me ,my english Is bad , :P  Google translate   .....

CapeDoctor

ok, Sh@rk, i try Google translation -

ce contrôleur est superbe! Je voudrais payer de l'argent pour cela, mais il devra savoir si cela est un produit ou fabriqué à la main de détail . si elle est construite à la main (individuel ) , alors je ne dois pas payer les frais d'importation .

english: that controller looks great! i would pay the money for that, but  will need to know if this is a retail product or hand-built. if hand-built (individual), then i do not have to pay import charges.

8)

Sh@rk

Napalm Nick

Classic Brno front tuck up the hill. Sheesh I was waiting for it all lap. A small part of me hoped you'd found a cure.

Nice job Shark .
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

doubledragoncc

You are lucky m8, you got money, but why does your system lean so slowly and not smoothly like a real bike?

You need to increase the speed of the system but make it have a smooth and not jerky movement

What are you using to make the lean of the bike and from what center of the unit?

I would never use a real bike for this as it is impossible to have the motion system that it takes to make it work for a bike

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

h106frp

Does any other bike sim apart from GPB actually output the bike data to drive a system or is this a rider driven lean like the old arcade TT games?