• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:51:43 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

MaxHUD plugin

Started by HornetMaX, January 14, 2014, 11:48:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tulle_Gert

Sorry Max

Hadn't tested it out because I couldn't find the .ini file, but anyways it seems to work now, so thanks for the great support, plugin looks very good :)

Best regards
Dan

HornetMaX

July 04, 2015, 02:54:43 PM #46 Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 09:59:06 AM by HornetMaX
v1.9.8 out:

• Shows steering in Inputs widget.
  • New widget to show joypad output.
  • Other minor changes.

IMPORTANT:

• It will erase your current config for the plugin: you'll have to manually reconfigure it (options and widget positions).
  • To use the steering and the new widget showing the joypad output you have to select the input device and the appropriate axes. Read the .pdf manual.
  • The joypad widget shows the triggers as combined (even if you're using XInput). I know, it sucks a bit, bit I'm not going to spend too much time on that.

MaX.

HornetMaX

v1.9.9 out:

• Added HUDRumble to enable rumble on XInput devices.
  • For GPB/MXB, HUDInputs now show the "lean input" and the steering angle.

IMPORTANT: the rumble stuff has been tested on GPB only (and very briefly). Read the manual for the details (it saves you asking here and me replying "It's in the manual").

MaX.

HornetMaX

v1.9.9b out:

• Improved HUDRumble: acceleration-based rumble, no need for "fake" gear shift rumble.
  • Improved handling of settings file (MaxHUD.ini): sorry, but it will overwrite your current one (will have to reconfigure everything). In the future, it will happen less often thanks to the improvements in this release.
  • Logging to MaxHUD.log is always now on (tiny file, no impact).

IMPORTANT:

• It will erase your current config for the plugin: you'll have to manually reconfigure it (options and widget positions).

MaX.

HornetMaX

v1.9.9c out:

• Updated for KRP beta14.
  • Fix bug: MaxHUD.log was never erased (hence growing over time). Now it's erased at startup.
  • Fix bug: starting the game and exiting right after (i.e. without going to track) was messing up the MaxHUD.ini file (possible loss of parameters).

MaX.

HornetMaX

v1.9.9d out:

• Sort out some issues with saving options in .ini file (hopefully).

MaX.

HornetMaX

v1.9.9e out:

• Updated for WRS beta7.
  • HUDSpeed has option to show background (color in .ini file).

MaX.

Yohji

gooood!

I was waiting that!! thx Max!

dibu

Thank you very much MaX. :) :)

Stupidly my G27 wheel is not working atm (the black plastic wheel inside the rotation sensor is broken). ::) I'll try to repair it asap or order a spare part (metal) from Thailand - Logitech isn't able to offer it.

HornetMaX

v1.9.9f out:

• Updated for GPB beta7.

MaX.

Hawk

Quote from: HornetMaX on October 28, 2015, 10:39:54 PM
v1.9.9f out:

• Updated for GPB beta7.

MaX.

Brilliant with the updates as always Max. Thank you mate!  ;D 8)

Hawk.

HornetMaX

v1.9.9g out:

• Fix bug leading to crash (when going to replay immediately after connecting).

MaX.

HornetMaX

v2.0.0 out:

• Updates for GPB b8, WRS b8, MXB b4, KRP b14
  • Track map widget now shows also other vehicles (up to 20) and the race numbers.
  • New radar widget: can show a radar and/or "flying markers" (around the screen). Should help people using 1st person view to be more aware of nearby vehicles.
  • Helmet now has an option to rotate with the bike lean (with a factor specifying how much it will rotate). @ddcc: Play around with that and let me know. The manual has a few extra details about how this works.

Hawk

Wow! Sounds like a brilliant job there Max! I'll be testing this shortly for sure! ;D

Appreciated Max as always.  ;) 8)

Hawk.

HornetMaX

v2.0.1 (2016/07/13):

• NEW HUDStandings: show current standings and gaps. Doesn't work for WRS beta8 and KRP beta14 (sims bug ?)
  • HUDHelment: option to inverse rotation.
  • HUDRadar:

• Markers are shown only if distance is within range and track-distance (distance along track) is in range too.
    • Option to fade flying markers when in FOV (configurable FOV).
    • Maximum 4 simultaneous markers shown (the 4 closest ones).
  • HUDSupsensions: option to show raw values (and reference point height).
  • HUDLean: simplified, removed steering angle indicators.
  • Minor changes to default colors, sizes and positions.