• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Stand problem still happening [problem solved]

Started by doubledragoncc, December 03, 2014, 12:30:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doubledragoncc

December 03, 2014, 12:30:53 PM Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 08:27:40 AM by janaucarre
Hi guys, could not find a good fix on this but I still have the problem where the back of the bike (RCV213, Ducati GP12 and Suzuki GSVR in GP1000 group only) sinks into the ground when I first boot into GPB. If I then select the 990 and THEN select one of the bikes the stand is fixed??? I tried changing the stand files but to no avail.

Also cant get the Night Theme background to work.

YES I tried fresh install. This happens in WIN7 Ultimate and WIN 10

Any help great.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

doubledragoncc

The 500 need to have a Stand file folder put in the misc folder. When you download the 500 check the files after you extract them you will see a misc folder. copy these into your original GPB misc folder. You should end up with folders in the misc/stands/ default, and then one each for single-arm,NSR 500,RGV 500, YZR 500. This should fix it for you.

DD

GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

CapeDoctor

hi guys - having read through this thread, and others on the subject, i'm still unable to sort out my stand problem.
basically, the RGV500 is my default/go-to bike, the one i spend way more time with than anything else, and it's quite irritating that this seems to be the only bike that suffers from this problem.
the other bikes in this 500 class are fine, it's only the Suzuki.
i've tried using the other options for stands, but none seem to cure this problem.
i don't quite follow dd's advice, previous post, either.... didn't see any relevant files in the downloads?
any advice in getting it sorted will be much appreciated.
signed
RGV lover

8)

CapeDoctor

i have read all the explanations in the threads, including the fixes mentioned in the Bike Mod revived thread, on pages 11 and 12, downloaded and tried all the fixes, yet the RGV remains with no stand.
if anyone has it working for this bike, could they please either advise me on a fix, or better still, send me the needed working files, as i have run out of options here.....
it would of course only be happening to my favorite bike.....  :P

CapeDoctor

okay, eventually i figured it out, by following some small clues scattered about...
for anyone who want to know the fix, you need to create a new folder alongside the misc/stands/default folder, named as per the bike - in this case, Suzuki_500_RGV_93. place your stand files inside this folder and you're good to go.  8)

Hawk

Quote from: TheCapeDoctor on August 09, 2015, 05:13:01 AM
okay, eventually i figured it out, by following some small clues scattered about...
for anyone who want to know the fix, you need to create a new folder alongside the misc/stands/default folder, named as per the bike - in this case, Suzuki_500_RGV_93. place your stand files inside this folder and you're good to go.  8)

Good to hear you've got it all sorted mate!  ;D

Hawk.