• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:54:04 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Cannot add Bikes [problem solved]

Started by Bulli, August 08, 2015, 05:16:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulli

August 08, 2015, 05:16:33 AM Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 08:24:00 AM by janaucarre
I've got a problem with adding bikes.

I created a new folder "bikes" in "D:\Program Files (x86)\GP Bikes\gpbikes" and copied the downloaded bikes into it (D:\Program Files (x86)\GP Bikes\gpbikes\bikes) without doubled subfolders.

But no bike appears in the game.

Tracks are working well.

Could anybody help me please :-)

Hawk

What made you create a new "bikes" folder? Didn't the "bikes" folder already exist?

There should only be one "bikes" folder that store all the bikes. Is this what you have?

Hawk

Napalm Nick

And do you have just the Demo or fully paid version?
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

roket52

im having the same issue and i just recently (a few days ago) bought the key for the full version..

Napalm Nick

Can you post a pic of your file structure that leads to the individual bike folders please.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

roket52

does this help -
C:\Program Files (x86)\GP Bikes\gpbikes\bikes then individual bike mod folders

roket52

my mod ini file has this text in it also -

[last]
path=gpbikes
name=gpbikes

Napalm Nick

Strange! Looks correct.

So you have bought and activated game, restarted the game since adding the bikes folder and there is nothing other than the 3 standard bikes to choose from in the dropdown list?

roket52

yeh unfortunately.. was really hoping to ride some of the motogp mods about. are most mods compatible with the beta 6 version. The current mods i downloaded are the RCV213 and the M1. So does your mod ini file look the same?

Napalm Nick

yes mate .ini is the same.

Only bikes downloaded from the "official" BikeMod link will work. If you got them elsewhere then no.

roket52

ok i just got them from the mod section in this forum.. mods/bikes

Napalm Nick

Go here for the bikes mate http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=789.0 it is the only place to go.

Some of those other links are now very old and don't work with 6c  ;)

roket52

thanks mate followed the link and got a mod to work! cheers bud  :D