• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:57:43 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

[GPBIKES] [SSP] MV Agusta F3 800

Started by noss69, September 11, 2015, 02:47:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

Quote from: matty0l215 on September 12, 2015, 02:52:15 PM
I've found it a lot more stable. And seems to have a bit more punch lower in the RPM's

Agree and actually it fits with the SSP's, in terms of performance, better than I originally felt! Great!
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

matty0l215

It sort of suffers from the same issue as the Daytona, the front wheel wobble on acceleration and breaking for no reason. But it is controllable  :D
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Napalm Nick

September 12, 2015, 07:46:55 PM #17 Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 07:52:58 PM by Napalm Nick
Once our glorious leader sorts the general front end problem I reckon all these bikes are going to suddenly come "alive" with new found fun!
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

franco pizzagalli

HornetMaX

September 13, 2015, 03:33:36 PM #19 Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 03:38:44 PM by HornetMaX
I didn't test it extensively, but a few things are clear:

• It feels a bit heavy when flicking it around and iut feels a bit reluctant to turn (gets better with smaller rake angles).
  • It's very stable. In the very-ultra-mega stable sense.
  • TC and AW are pointless: you can abuse the throttle with nothing to fear even with TC and AW at zero.
  • You can abuse the brakes too, even with the front MC at 16mm.
  • You can abuse the gearbox too: no matter thr RPMs you can downshift to any gear without troubles.
  • It has a chassis that is 19Kg lighter than the one (for example) of a zx6r (and same weigth as the murasama) ? :o
  • It has the same tyre as the murasama  :o

Some values in the various config file seems to come straight form the murasama physics, so they are likely a bit off with respect to reality.

To me it is a bit too stable, but I admit that it may be of interest as it is much less frustrating than the other bikes. It would be a nice bike to start GPB with :)
As it is definitely easier to ride around, it would make for some epic online races probably.

As always, thanks Noss !

EDIT: the showroom stand is missing, right ?

MaX.