• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Newbie Member :)

Started by Helmi.R, September 17, 2015, 05:25:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Helmi.R

Hello everyone,

First of all, thank you to the PIBOSO's Admin for approving me to be a member of this group. I'm Helmi from the other side of the globe..Malaysia and really new here but have been following a few threads in this forum for quite some times. It started when me and my colleagues started to test the GP Bikes trial version and made us to explore more about PIBOSO.

I'm researching into motorcycle ergonomics with my other colleagues at the 'Motorcycle Engineering Technology Laboratory (METAL)' here in UiTM Malaysia. I've been following threads with regards to motorcycle simulator and controllers. Really learnt many things from all of you guys in this forum. Keep up the informative posting yeahh..

Hope to share more info and knowledge with you guys and thanks also to PIBOSO for the great sim. Keep up the good work and ride safe everybody :)

Regards

HR
*Kawasaki Ninja Rider*

Boerenlater

Welcome and see you on the servers soon.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Napalm Nick

Welcome Helmi.t. !  ;D

Good luck, hope to see you online sometime!
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Helmi.R

Thanks Boerenlater & Napalm Nick..  ;)

Hawk

Welcome aboard Helmi.R !  ;D 8)

Hawk.

matty0l215

Hello and welcome :)

Good to see more members :D
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

doubledragoncc

@Helmi

System is in the air and will be at your University lab before 6PM Wednesday if UPS is nice. Skype me if you can. Tracking number etc emailed to you before will resend just in case.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

doubledragoncc

Not sure why your tracking number is not working for you it is for me??? Heres latest info

22/09/2015   22:40   ARRIVAL SCAN       SHENZHEN, CN

Thats China time btw as its 18:40 here in UK

DD

Sorry to hijack the thread guys
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.