• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 11:39:45 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Gpbikes videos ;)

Started by BOBR6 84, May 09, 2014, 11:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

r1rossi

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on September 28, 2015, 08:54:42 PM
bike is the 1199 panigale SBK its awesome.. handles sweet as a nut, gear box is silky smooth too ;) ;D

il post setup if u want but for the TC..4 is slidey, 6 is safe  ;D think the TC steps go up to 8-9 on that bike, mental lol  8)

That is great.

I would love the setup if you would be SO kind!.

Tonight i will try it out.

What is everyone using on the controller settings/? I have always found this so difficult to figure out.

Like sensitivity, deadzone etc. I just find if i am not SILKY smooth on the out of the turn it wont work for me lol

Blackheart

To configure the controller must see where you have problems ... for example I use a release of the front brake very "slow" because I have a nasty habit of giving up the brake too quickly  :-[

Let's say that the setting of the controller is the most personal thing that exists in GP Bikes, I think Bob is agree with me, right?

Bob has a style really clean and great, although we do about the same times generally (but I ride like an animal under acids!)  ;D

r1rossi

LOL ,

I agree its very personal. But general ideas, i have problems with coming out of corners or coming hot on brakes, bike is wobbling.

Maybe this is my error only and not my controller settings....

I have played this game now few years and cant figure out lol

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Ryanoh4

BOBR6 84

September 29, 2015, 08:25:58 PM #456 Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 08:32:49 PM by BOBR6 84
Quote from: r1rossi on September 29, 2015, 02:51:40 PM
Quote from: BOBR6 84 on September 28, 2015, 08:54:42 PM
bike is the 1199 panigale SBK its awesome.. handles sweet as a nut, gear box is silky smooth too ;) ;D

il post setup if u want but for the TC..4 is slidey, 6 is safe  ;D think the TC steps go up to 8-9 on that bike, mental lol  8)

That is great.

I would love the setup if you would be SO kind!.

Tonight i will try it out.

What is everyone using on the controller settings/? I have always found this so difficult to figure out.

Like sensitivity, deadzone etc. I just find if i am not SILKY smooth on the out of the turn it wont work for me lol

Controller settings have changed since i bought the GPX pad.. its mint  ;D everything is default. all iv messed with is the direct lean slider.. its on 34%  ???
bike setup for the Duc sbk at magnycours.. its just what i had at the time, i always change things  ::)

No idea how this attachment thing works?  :D

r1rossi

Thats good information.

I have a similar controller. xbox 360 wired controller is what im using. I will buy that controller if it is much better though....

I will try it out tonight.

BOBR6 84

I used the 360 pad.. was good but it was getting tired.. gpx pad is the same but better   :) triggers have more travel and feel stiffer.. sorted!  ;) has some pointless lights too..   8)

r1rossi

It worked alot nicer on your setup, seemed VERY stable and the controller settings are nice.. Consistent fast laps now ( for me lol)

Thanks

Vini

October 01, 2015, 05:52:38 PM #460 Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 06:19:05 PM by vin97
Here's one of my fastest laps at Mugello.
Somehow the server didn't record my time but I'm pretty sure it was a sub-1.49 lap.
Used the RCV with soft tyres and around 6 litres of fuel (no electronics).
https://www.youtube.com/v/nu8teux4sck
...50fps version on YouTube.

Vergio101

but this is your view as you play? O in replay?!

RIDER

It's just the replay view, from the tank camera. Most tracks don't have the option to replay from the riders perspective.

Vini

October 01, 2015, 07:56:39 PM #463 Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 11:57:21 PM by vin97
This is the replay, it was not recorded live because ShadowPlay doesn't produce the quality I would like to have.

In GP Bikes, I switch between 1st and 3rd person.  At Mugello I actually find the 1st person view to be a little faster because you have more feel for the front wheel.

EDIT: Also, AW and even TC will slow you down quite a bit at Mugello (especially out of turn 3 and 9).
Keeping the front in the air like I did out of T3 in the video is not possible with TC because it will cut the engine, as demonstrated here.

BOBR6 84

Quote from: vin97 on October 01, 2015, 07:56:39 PM
This is the replay, it was not recorded live because ShadowPlay doesn't produce the quality I would like to have.

In GP Bikes, I switch between 1st and 3rd person.  At Mugello I actually find the 1st person view to be a little faster because you have more feel for the front wheel.

+1

And.. Great riding vin!!  8) ;)