• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:03:52 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

500cc 1980's

Started by Alone, October 11, 2015, 02:14:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alone

October 11, 2015, 02:14:32 AM Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 12:41:35 PM by Alone
Hi!

Here I put 4 500cc bikes from the 80's: Honda NS 1983, Yamaha YZR 0W70 and 0W98 (1983 and 1988) and Suzuki RGV 1988.
There are just for testing. You may ask: "why now if B7 is soon??????", my answer could be: "I'm a brakeball guy, and I have to change them aswell for B7, publish or not, so why not?"  ;D

Please Matty, don´t put it in the database. The reasons: 1. There are not finshed, specially the models, shadows and paints (don´t have a lasting template yet), so not everybody will want to have them installed. 2. Beta 7 is soon, so I´ll must to remake them soon.

Points to take care: 1.-The 1983 bikes hasn't tyre heater, so take care the first 2/3 laps. 2.-None of this bikes has a rev limiter. 3.-None are specially eyecandy. Please, if you want to make feedback, don´t care about the visual, all bugs in this aspect are known. Physics feedback are specially welcome (that´s the goal of it).

Several people was involved into this project. Testing, giving feedback, making some 3d parts. So, the credits goes for all of them. I don't know if they want to be named as they are "zombies in resurrection" (internal joke, nevermind).

Credits:

A big thanks to Kingofslide54, who give us the permission to remake his 3d model made for GP500 (Honda NS and Yamaha 0W70).
Also to Hawk_Uk, a very talented 3D guy.

Instalation:

Copy the files folder into the GP Bikes directory.

Uninstall:

Just delete them.

This files has no warranty.
This is not a Piboso's product.

Enjoy. Cheers.

Dl link: www.mediafire.com/download/6bq4c5uunnb9djd/500cc_80%27s.zip

Docfumi

I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

LOOPATELI

Grande Alone como siempree!!
I'll give it a try as soin as I have some time :)

PeterV

October 11, 2015, 04:45:14 AM #3 Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 06:55:27 AM by PeterV
Quote from: Alone on October 11, 2015, 02:14:32 AM
Several people was involved into this project. Testing, giving feedback, making some 3d parts. So, the credits goes for all of them. I don't know if they want to be named as they are "zombies in resurrection" (internal joke, nevermind).

LoL Alone  ;D

Ill put them on the zombie server a.s.a.p.
(and thx very very much)

Abigor

Blackheart

Tried now, the first impression is very good, although I like the 3D models, physics (I'm no expert) but it seems very similar to the other 500 (am I wrong?).

Downsides I see; is too little difference with the other 500  :P

Anyway thanks guys!  ;D

Napalm Nick

Oh my Goodness!

I wake up and log in to find these beauties (Honda NS especially) waiting for me to test.

wowowo thanks to everyone I look forward to testing indeed!

Pinch me  :o  am I really awake???  ???
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Hawk

Credits:

A big thanks to Kingofslide54, who give us the permission to remake his 3d model made for GP500 (Honda NS and Yamaha 0W70).
Also to Hawk_Uk, a very talented 3D guy.

Hehehe!  ;D

Thanks Alone for releasing these bikes early for us all to enjoy while we get the beta 7 release from Piboso, and to test and provide feedback - Just to remind guys that these bikes are still a "Work-in-Progress(WIP) " and the bike physics in particular are not final yet as the "Zombie Team" were awaiting for B7 release to complete them.  Your feedback will be very much appreciated. ;)

Thank you for the credit above Alone, appreciated mate.  ;) 8)

Let's give these Classic beauties a good ride!  ;D ;D 8)

Thank you for the early release Alone!  ;D 8)

Hawk.

Boerenlater

Great work! What power do these bikes make?
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

matty0l215

October 11, 2015, 09:23:21 AM #9 Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 09:42:44 AM by matty0l215
Nice work!

Please Matty, don´t put it in the database. The reasons: 1. There are not finshed, specially the models, shadows and paints (don´t have a lasting template yet), so not everybody will want to have them installed. 2. Beta 7 is soon, so I´ll must to remake them soon.

No Probs :)

And thank you for observing the new Naming system  ;D
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Super Taranta !

Stabilized Gp 500. That's awesome to ride these beasts. Thank you for your effort mate it's so funny.
SuperTaranta #83

badtothebone99

Click like if you love motorbikes ;) https://www.facebook.com/artfmoto?fref=ts

Vini

AWESOME

btw, I would really like to see the OW70 engine sometime, it's a V4 with rotary valves between the cylinder banks iirc.

Hawk

Quote from: Boerenlater on October 11, 2015, 08:49:12 AM
Great work! What power do these bikes make?

If I remember rightly they range from 120HP to 160HP depending on model and year. Maybe Alone could confirm this.  ;)

Hawk.

Eagle