• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:09:43 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Gpbikes videos ;)

Started by BOBR6 84, May 09, 2014, 11:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HornetMaX

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on October 26, 2015, 03:35:07 PM
I tried MSI afterburner too! Whooaa.. Clueless lol. I just want to record simple video's..  ;D
It's not that hard, but if you already have NVidia Shadowplay stuff installed, it's easier to go with that.

For AfterBurner: Settings/Video Settings
Everything is pretty explicit, except:
Video format: select external plugin, then click on the "..." button ton configure it. In the Encoder list you should see something NVidia specific (NVENC or something like this, can't say, I'm on AMD). Then hit "Benchmark" just to be sure all is working, and you're all set.

MaX.

Vini

October 27, 2015, 12:20:32 AM #586 Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 12:22:11 AM by vin97
Quote from: HornetMaX on October 26, 2015, 11:47:44 PM
Wow, that's bad. The AMD equivalent (VCE hardware encoder) does not have this limitation.
Do you know if using AfterBurner (with NVENC) has the same problem ?

Even if, from what I read, NVidia may have locked some perf gains to Shadowplay ... (Unwinder's posts here: http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=395727::)
It's only true for GP Bikes. All other games I tried worked in fullscreen mode.
Don't know but I will have a try, thanks for the tip!

Hmm, the performance decrease must be very small then because I have not been able to observe it even though I am pretty sensitive when it comes to microlags and changing framerates.

But I am very mad at nvidia for forcing variable framerates, it just doesn't make any sense.

Nice videos bob and blackheart btw (not a fan of the music, though  :P).

Blackheart

The best ever first lap with great riders! ;D

Davide74 - Kawasaki & Fish Helmet (lol)
Blackheart - Kawasaki & Chicken Helmet (lol)
Demitsuri - Yamaha R6 White
Loopateli - Yamaha R6 Red

EDIT: I use Action! for rec, very easy^^

HornetMaX

Quote from: vin97 on October 27, 2015, 12:20:32 AM
Hmm, the performance decrease must be very small then because I have not been able to observe it even though I am pretty sensitive when it comes to microlags and changing framerates.
Just to be sure, the performance decrease should only exist with external tools as Shadowplay can still use the internal frame capture magic.
To be honest it's worth to double check this as the info I found is a bit old and even at the time it seemed some external tools had accees to the things that have been restricted in the drivers.

Interestingly Unwinder was explaining that the bottleneck for video capture is not the encoding part (on modern CPUs that is fine most of the time), but frame capture.

MaX.

davidboda46

Nice lap and clean passing!

I use MSI afterburner to record btw. Works okay, the big problem is lag while recording, it makes it very hard to ride at 100% as everything is a little jerky and delayed.

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

HornetMaX

Quote from: davidboda46 on October 27, 2015, 01:39:29 PM
I use MSI afterburner to record btw. Works okay, the big problem is lag while recording, it makes it very hard to ride at 100% as everything is a little jerky and delayed.
This is kind of inevitable I think.

You may want to give a try to Mirillis Action: it has a 30-days free trial (watermark on videos).
I doubt it can do much better but ...

MaX.

LOOPATELI

BOBR6 84

HornetMaX

BOBR6 84

Gzehoo

My first ride with new Yamaha YZR-M1.

And amazing safe from crash :)

https://www.youtube.com/v/fhIqoDsI8eU

Gzehoo

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Gzehoo on October 29, 2015, 07:44:16 PM
My first ride with new Yamaha YZR-M1.

And amazing safe from crash :)

Yeh ! well done!

Quote from: Gzehoo on October 30, 2015, 01:34:37 PM
Don't know what to say about it...

I say "oooooeck"
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

PiBoSo

Quote from: Gzehoo on October 30, 2015, 01:34:37 PM
Don't know what to say about it...

The rider during the crash is leaning to the left, so the lowside is not detected.
Then, when the bike is stopped, the low-speed physical "leg" kicks-in.
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".