• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:30:36 AM

Gpbikes videos ;)

Started by BOBR6 84, May 09, 2014, 11:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOOPATELI

Napalm Nick

I do like to watch two pro's at it - looks more real !
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Davide74

October 31, 2015, 08:10:12 PM #603 Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 08:16:06 PM by Davide74
as videos inserted?

Davide74

October 31, 2015, 10:28:22 PM #604 Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 10:53:23 PM by Davide74

h106frp

October 31, 2015, 10:37:38 PM #605 Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 10:41:03 PM by h106frp
Hello Davide,
Modify your link to this form;

Insert as flash

flash=700,500]https://www.youtube.com/v/zdmPcZ6rxSs[/flash  'should start with [ and end with ] but had to remove them to stop it linking

ie remove the watch,? and = Add the / 700,500 is preview size

Davide74

I don't know how to do it..

Napalm Nick

October 31, 2015, 10:50:46 PM #607 Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 10:52:45 PM by Napalm Nick
Change the link to this:

[flash=640,360]https://www.youtube.com/v/Ssq7ldIn22c[/flash]

note what I did changing from:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ssq7ldIn22c
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Davide74

Thanks h106frp and Napalm.. ::)

Napalm Nick

Taking a clip from your video I'm sure I saw marbles - which means my guess of Victoria being Dynamic again must be right??? I posted about seeing marbles before but deleted it cos I thought my eyes tricked me. See attached.

It would also go a long way to explain the recent influx of cores.

Tomorrow I will find out for sure!

BOBR6 84

Quote from: Napalm Nick on October 31, 2015, 11:09:06 PM
Taking a clip from your video I'm sure I saw marbles - which means my guess of Victoria being Dynamic again must be right??? I posted about seeing marbles before but deleted it cos I thought my eyes tricked me. See attached.

What??? have you not seen all the rubber???  ??? lol

marbles and rubber build up seem tidied up to me.. also now the graphics and FPS seem silky smooth at victoria.. just me?

Napalm Nick

Yes I did see the rubber but hard to tell it was getting darker because if you check the file there is already a groove built up. This didn't mean this version is Dynamic though as the B6c version (non dynamic) also has a groove file.

See if you can generate your own groove on it in testing, that will confirm.  For me I must sleep its been a busy testing day  ;)

Hawk

Quote from: Napalm Nick on October 31, 2015, 11:09:06 PM

I'll check at some stage, but last time I extracted the Victoria track from it's PKZ format it messed up my GPB install and I had to re-install it again, so I'm not too keen on doing that again. But I'm pretty sure that Victoria is now a Dynamic Track Surface.  :)

Hawk.
PS: I was having a lot of cores, but since riding on NDS tracks I have had none.

BOBR6 84

little blast online earlier ;D love the knee slider noise  8)

https://www.youtube.com/v/E-ugl553bS4

tseklias

lol, that rear suspension work though...