• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:11:48 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

GP125 ITA

Started by fabio93bg, November 01, 2015, 01:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fabio93bg

November 01, 2015, 01:33:14 PM Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 03:35:15 PM by fabio93bg
GPB ITALIA is here for another release!

This time we wanted to modify the default 125, beacause it unfortunately has some problems and it is not rideable.

So we changed some grip values to made it more enjoable, believable and predictable.
We think we reached the goal, and we hope' ll enjoy it.

PS: Probably it will be used in a future championsip/races.

DOWNLOAD v1.1

GPB ITALIA TEAM

janaucarre

CapeDoctor

grazie, fabio - will test it out today!  8)

Napalm Nick

Cool! any chance you can start using the filename Matty had asked for to make the BikeMod clean? If we start now (like the roadster and M1 has been done etc) we have a good opportunity. :)

Quote from: matty0l215 on September 05, 2015, 10:53:56 AM
Hello all,

With the future release of beta 7, I would like to take the chance to ask for something from the bike modders.

Please could you start using a uniform way of naming the bikes in the file browser.

Thanks
Matty :)

We now have a Standard

Catagory_year_manufacter_model_version

E.G. GP1000_2014_Yamaha_YZR-M1_v1

Look forward to trying this thanks!
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

yoshimura

driving interesting, less loss of adhesion strange good job :D

Napalm Nick

Well I don't know what you guys have found out but I just did five flat out laps (1.38) at Victoria without a fall which is unheard of (for me) for this little monster.

In the interim of PiBoSo fixing the physics these modifications unlock a lot of potential for great fun races in the future.

I hope you share the info with other modders too.

Great job guys. :)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

ALEale

JJS209

great stuff, greetings to italia!

skerp

C21

Like how the bike rides now (a lot less front end losses) but don´t like the way how it´s done (cheater  ;D ).
The riding with the "new" physics remind´s me of B5b.
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

ALEale

November 02, 2015, 08:11:49 AM #10 Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 09:10:37 AM by ALEale
Quote from: C21 on November 02, 2015, 07:23:08 AM
Like how the bike rides now (a lot less front end losses) but don´t like the way how it´s done (cheater  ;D ).
The riding with the "new" physics remind´s me of B5b.

The way how it was solved is not a secret... ;D We want to make ridable the bike, STOP.... I prefer to have this bike "cheated" than no Bikes...
The bike is a 99% stock PiBoSo's bike as you can read on the physics..  :D.

p.s.: if you want to help us to solve this bike you're always welcome :)

skerp

November 02, 2015, 09:42:12 AM #11 Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 09:46:03 AM by skerp
Also because we do not  have so many years of  Life!! for waiting  the resolution of the problems of this game, They are only 2 the fall of the front, and the core exe. after eight years they implement thousands of unnecessary things, and not resolved never the same problems. I can have the game more simulation in the world but if you can not access online what do I do? I only watch the icon on the desktop? However, this is just my thought.

Yohji

I checked files.. why you changing parameta too big... +1.00 is too high...

ALEale

the reason is written some post ago... so we want to have fun... if someone didn't like this 125, he can try to do some laps with stock 125... (if he can end a lap)

Hawk

Not had the chance to ride this bike yet, but reading through some of the posts here I'd just like to say that: Putting accurate bike data into a simulation is a good thing but only a start. The many variables in real world that can effect a bikes performance are impossible to account for in total in a PC based simulator alone, therefore real data is only a starting foundation and much testing and adjusting of that real data is required to get the simulated bikes to feel and act as much to real life as possible. In other words, inputting real data alone without tweaking and adjusting won't get you a realistic reacting bike as the end result, and when the simulated bike data has been tweaked so that it feels realistic to ride the actual reference to the real data can look inaccurate.

Hardcore real bike data fans may not like that but it is a fact when you cannot possible account for all the real world variables(on a PC based simulator) to accurately simulate everything that affects a bikes performance in the real life world.

Conclusion: Compromises to the real data are a must to get a realistic reaction from a PC based simulator alone.  :)

Hawk.
PS: I'll be testing the 125 asap.  ;) 8)