• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:22:01 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Endurance World Championship Bikeset (W.I.P.)

Started by Docfumi, February 04, 2014, 02:14:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

C21

Of course it will but it now takes even more time to adjust for 5B (or following) because it was developed with B4B as base.
Guys.....you will be informed when there is the time to ride this beautiful bikes.....
it won´t get faster if every week someone is asking where to DL or anything else.......
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

Gzehoo

The problem is that only one person can't stop asking questions like when it will be released? or any news/updates?. It's annoying and confusing because when I want to read new posts I see only the same messages from the same person.

Guys, please. If you don't have anything meaningful to write (even questions like when it will be released?), JUST DON'T WRITE HERE!!!

Cheers

Shotta247

Hi everybody, Im the late comer here! How do I sign up for this "Endurance World Championship" or qualify for it. (I just wanna race, Im tired of riding by myself). The next thing, can US racers get in on these races with you guys? Great work as usual too with the bikes they look wicked.

Gzehoo

It's not championship topic, it's about bikeset from EWC. About championship - go to Racing section on this forum.

r1rossi

I was really looking forward to these bikes, any updates? Anything I can help with>?

JamoZ

Hey MaX, i found a candidate for that insta-ban....

HornetMaX

Too much work, easier to reply this time:

Quote from: r1rossi on August 01, 2014, 03:51:34 PM
I was really looking forward to these bikes, any updates? Anything I can help with>?

No. No.

MaX.

r1rossi

I am asking if any help is needed you know that right? No need to be rude to try and ban me....

I am merely looking forward to this and offering help doesn't seem so rude

HornetMaX

Authors have said (a few times) that as soon as the mod is ready, they will let everybody know. It's not ready yet. Hence no news.

We're all interested in this bikeset.

MaX.

BOBR6 84

Do I dare ask?  ;D ;D

I take it this project was scrapped?

Tchoum22