• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:41:23 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

GP125 ITA

Started by fabio93bg, November 01, 2015, 01:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HornetMaX

Wow, not meaning to offend anyone, but the 1.97 dry_grip is indeed a bit too Rodney-esque for me (I know, I've just created a neologism here).

OK, it may be funny to ride but ...

MaX.

h106frp

You can go nearly as fast on the grass as the track :o

ALEale

Quote from: h106frp on November 02, 2015, 09:53:23 PM
You can go nearly as fast on the grass as the track :o

Grip on the grass is not changed  :-\

ALEale

Quote from: HornetMaX on November 02, 2015, 09:52:08 PM
Wow, not meaning to offend anyone, but the 1.97 dry_grip is indeed a bit too Rodney-esque for me (I know, I've just created a neologism here).

OK, it may be funny to ride but ...

MaX.

Last time... IT'S A FUN BIKE!!! What a disaster eh?  8)

C21

QuotePossible good fun for online racing
That was the intended reason developing this FUN bike.
See statement above.
No reason to discuss the "How it was done" anymore.
Race and have fun or use the stock bike and bite into the joystick every fuxxxxxx lap.
For hardcore modders like me i don´t like the way it was done but right now there is no other possibility to cure the front end issue on the 125 to get it rideable.
So i accepted that.
If we (all the modders of different teams) will find another solution to solve the front end issue on small bikes , believe me, the 125 will be updated.
If you don´t like how it was done you don´t need to drive it  ;)

@max
that was my reaction also...wtf...1,97???
But now i agree on that because it was done to bring the fun back in this bike.

QuoteYou can go nearly as fast on the grass as the track
That is caused by B7b and not caused by the changed tyre file!!
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

h106frp

Strange thing is, in B7b with the 990 the grass seems even slippier than it was before in 6c. Maybe its the lack of power for the 125 that stops the rear from slipping out.

fabio93bg

Quote from: C21 on November 03, 2015, 08:30:27 AM
QuotePossible good fun for online racing
That was the intended reason developing this FUN bike.
See statement above.
No reason to discuss the "How it was done" anymore.
Race and have fun or use the stock bike and bite into the joystick every fuxxxxxx lap.
For hardcore modders like me i don´t like the way it was done but right now there is no other possibility to cure the front end issue on the 125 to get it rideable.
So i accepted that.
If we (all the modders of different teams) will find another solution to solve the front end issue on small bikes , believe me, the 125 will be updated.
If you don´t like how it was done you don´t need to drive it  ;)

@max
that was my reaction also...wtf...1,97???
But now i agree on that because it was done to bring the fun back in this bike.

QuoteYou can go nearly as fast on the grass as the track
That is caused by B7b and not caused by the changed tyre file!!

THIS!
We also are hardcore modders (you can see this from the other mods) and players, but we didn't find already another soolution to make the 125cc bike a fun and stable bike as it should (obviously if we'll find it we will update the bike).
If you want to race the 125 now, you have or this or the stock bike... but I think that also the "real datas only" guys will not use the stock one..

HornetMaX

Just said the value makes little sense, especially when the rear tyre still has the usual value.

There's no problem anyway, anybody is free to do whatever he wants. I do understand the original intention.

MaX.

h106frp

It is strange that in many ways this modded bike feels very 'correct' in the way the bike handles so if it is just the tyre grip that has changed maybe it lends a little weight to the idea that the 125 tyre model is flawed in some way.

I think you could safely tweak the grip down a bit though just to give the bike a bit of a limit to ride to, currently on a fairly smooth track surface its almost impossible to lose grip even flat out at full lean.

skerp

November 03, 2015, 12:17:10 PM #39 Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 12:42:52 PM by skerp
Question? but who has to solve the problems of a Games a Payment ? the modders or creatore game?

yoshimura

the vast majority of people imagine a bike that has too much roadholding   can not be credible  ::) hilarious.

CapeDoctor

i have no complaints - both this 125 and the RSW500 are great to ride, yet not so easy as to make it arcade-like in any way.
i was becoming quite disillusioned with the sim recently, at least in the b6 state - considering that i have been riding motorbikes in real life since i was 15, now i'm 47, that's over 30 years of real motorbike experience, yet i could not do one lap on the old 125 around Victoria without crashing? that is the opposite of hilarious, it's just sad - i was considering handing my drivers license back to the authorities, as the sim made me feel useless.
yet i ride a motorbike on a daily basis in reality, and the way the default 125 works, does not reflect reality (my reality, at least, lol).
so, i don't care what you guys did to make it rideable like a real bike - you did it, and i am truly grateful   ;)

Blackheart

I think it's a mod "just for fun", personally i dont like, it is definitely not realistic therefore not funny. IMO

CapeDoctor

lol, mate, i just made a comment that i thought was quite original in another thread, now i see it's the same as your slogan under your avatar - so, probably it was a subliminal thing, lolz  ;D
anyways, my comments are not from a modder's perspective at all, i know nothing about modding at this stage, just from a rider perspective.
of course, there is always room fro improvement, and the bike is not perfect - the main thing for me is that it is quite rideable and it is fun, the kind of fun thrill that attracted me to motorbikes in real, and has kept me there ever since - that feeling that puts a grin on your face that you just can't get rid of, lol  8)
any real biker knows exactly what i'm talking about  ;)

Hawk

All I'll say from what I'm reading here is: "If inputting real data doesn't produce real results, what do you do?"  ::)

Hawk.