• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 05:02:07 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

GP125 ITA

Started by fabio93bg, November 01, 2015, 01:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

Well said Hawky  :)

Lets have some fun before we are too old lol
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Hawk

Quote from: Napalm Nick on November 03, 2015, 01:34:07 PM
Well said Hawky  :)

Lets have some fun before we are too old lol

+1 mate!  ;D

Hawk.

Blackheart

Quote from: Hawk on November 03, 2015, 01:31:13 PM
All I'll say from what I'm reading here is: "If inputting real data doesn't produce real results, what do you do?"  ::)

Hawk.

Piboso now is working on the tyres ... I think that waiting is the only thing to do.  :P

Hawk

Quote from: Blackheart on November 03, 2015, 01:40:02 PM
All I'll say from what I'm reading here is: "If inputting real data doesn't produce real results, what do you do?"  ::)

Hawk.

Piboso now is working on the tyres ... I think that waiting is the only thing to do.  :P

Well either that or adjust the data to get a more realistic output while GPB is still in beta.  :)

Seems some are forgetting that we are still in Beta Development and would insist on modders strictly keeping to real life data parameters even though the result is an unrealistic result.

Give modders artistic freedom while Piboso releases GPB Version 1.0. Then if inputting real data outputs realistic results then you guys have an argument, but until then you don't.  :P ;D

Hawk.

fabio93bg

Hawk.

How many years? 5, 10 or whatelse? personally I am tired to wait, I have already waited for years.

ALEale

Hawk.

So.... You're in contact directly with PiBoSo... So... Let us know how long we have to wait....

Come on...

::)

Blackheart

Quote from: ALEale on November 03, 2015, 03:22:04 PM
So.... You're in contact directly with PiBoSo... So... Let us know how long we have to wait....

Come on...

Quote from: Piboso
* MXB / GPB: tuning of the tyres' physics data

I can read.

Che fail madò...

ALEale

Quote from: Blackheart on November 03, 2015, 03:30:27 PM
Quote from: ALEale on November 03, 2015, 03:22:04 PM

Come on...

Quote from: Piboso
* MXB / GPB: tuning of the tyres' physics data

I can read.

Che fail madò...

Oh ok wait B8...

Questi sono i fail della vita eh  ;D

Blackheart

Bah  ??? Already given my personal feedback on the mod, then useless to continue. And I like the beta 7.

ALEale

Quote from: Blackheart on November 03, 2015, 04:00:29 PM
Bah  ??? Already given my personal feedback on the mod, then useless to continue. And I like the beta 7.

Glad to know  ;)

skerp

November 04, 2015, 02:35:15 PM #55 Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 02:58:50 PM by skerp

Everything else is just talk BLA BLA BLA

Hawk

It would be interesting to know how GPB would handle the "GPB|B7b|GP125 ITA" server(from info posted above in Skerps Post) if someone went to a race with the server allowing 50 riders to participate?

Anyone tried it yet?  ;D

I've tested the GPB Italia 125 bike and I think it is a great "fun" bike to ride, very stable(some would say too stable, but it was created to provide a stable fun ride for the 125cc bike) and would provide some good close racing in events.

Thank you and appreciations to all the GPB Italia Modding Team. Nice job guys!  ;D 8)

Hawk.

skerp

Quote from: Hawk on November 04, 2015, 02:46:19 PM
It would be interesting to know how GPB would handle the "GPB|B7b|GP125 ITA" server(from info posted above in Skerps Post) if someone went to a race with the server allowing 50 riders to participate?

Anyone tried it yet?  ;D

I've tested the GPB Italia 125 bike and I think it is a great "fun" bike to ride, very stable(some would say too stable, but it was created to provide a stable fun ride for the 125cc bike) and would provide some good close racing in events.

Thank you and appreciations to all the GPB Italia Modding Team. Nice job guys!  ;D 8)

Hawk.

This is currently impossible, the problems of core.exe are always present, so we must wait to be solved sooner or later by Piboso.

Blackheart

I not take core.exe for days ... try the solution that worked for me. http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=2791.0

Unfortunately this error has multiple reasons ... so what works for one person does not necessarily work for all.

Hawk

Quote from: Blackheart on November 04, 2015, 03:12:52 PM
I not take core.exe for days ... try the solution that worked for me. http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=2791.0

Unfortunately this error has multiple reasons ... so what works for one person does not necessarily work for all.

I have to say that I have not had a core.exe crash for a while now, unlike when I first installed GPB B7b. So although the problem is obviously still there and can rear it's ugly head at any time, it does seem to settle down after a while, though I must stress this is probably the case only for the lucky few??

But I still have my texture setting at "1", Blacky. ;D

Hawk.