• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:10:16 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

GP125 ITA

Started by fabio93bg, November 01, 2015, 01:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackheart

November 04, 2015, 03:27:43 PM #60 Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 03:33:19 PM by Blackheart
My error happens only with certain paints ... in principle with those saved to 32-bit, if you keep to 1 and all use paints saved 16 or 24 ... obvious that nothing happens  ::)

P.S. For safety all my new paints are all in 24 bits  ;D

Hawk

Quote from: Blackheart on November 04, 2015, 03:27:43 PM
My error happens only with certain paints ... in principle with those saved to 32-bit, if you keep to 1 and all use paints saved 16 or 24 ... obvious that nothing happens  ::)

P.S. For safety all my new paints are all in 24 bits  ;D

Well I've never had a problem yet with that, so it's maybe one of those quirky bugs that only effects some badly like the core.exe problem?  :)

Like I've said before: If it's fixed your problem and also if it helps others to experience a more stable GPB then that can only be good.  8)

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

November 04, 2015, 05:14:53 PM #62 Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 05:17:10 PM by Napalm Nick
heres my view

PS: not sure why we are posting this haha!

Edit: Oh now I get it - proving the 125 ITA is popular hehe! yep. Sorry I was being a bit thick again.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Hawk

Lol.... Were you having a bit of a "Senior" moment there Nick. Hehe  ;D

Hawk.

Blackheart

The only thing I see is that few people play online and enter in the first server with people  ;D

fabio93bg

Quote from: Blackheart on November 04, 2015, 06:05:36 PM
The only thing I see is that few people play online and enter in the first server with people  ;D
and... this server is... the higly criticized 125 ITA server

Blackheart

No one has criticized nothing ... I was in too, but it's obvious that you go where there are people, even if the mods used is not like... I was not the only one who thinks this way.

3 people of those 7 (visible from the Skerp screenshot) have been banned from your forum including me, and I am considered a good member of this community... or we're all idiots (maybe), or you (voi) have problems and see criticism everywhere.  :o

fabio93bg

November 04, 2015, 07:34:34 PM #67 Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 07:36:12 PM by fabio93bg
OK I was not fully agree banning you from our forum, but now... I also agree!! :)

h106frp

I think this bike has raised some interesting discussion about tyres and physics and is OK (fun) for its intended purpose but it could not be used in a mixed field with other bikes as it is just so much easier to ride.

ALEale

Quote from: Blackheart on November 04, 2015, 07:23:37 PM
No one has criticized nothing ... I was in too, but it's obvious that you go where there are people, even if the mods used is not like... I was not the only one who thinks this way.

3 people of those 7 (visible from the Skerp screenshot) have been banned from your forum including me, and I am considered a good member of this community... or we're all idiots (maybe), or you (voi) have problems and see criticism everywhere.  :o

Maybe if you try to have a direct contact with some of us, you will change your ideas.... We have no problem with you and I can speak with you about what appended with the other people banned... Maybe in English is not the right language to understand something ;)