• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:59:58 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Gpbikes videos ;)

Started by BOBR6 84, May 09, 2014, 11:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Vini

Nice!

Did some big slides there aswell with the V4 but I could only watch the last 30 seconds of replay :(

teeds

Vini

Nice lap teeds!

Sepang is the most fun track for GP1000 battles IMO.
I think I will upload some more videos of that.

And I can just say again how great the first person view is now that the bike is not that nervous anymore.

BOBR6 84

BOBR6 84

some fun at cadwell  ;D all in all the bike still looks strange on most corners at cadwell (front end dragging) but the grip seems ok.. also there's more control in the air!!  8)

https://www.youtube.com/v/jbYrdw-O_0c

Napalm Nick

Omg Bob that was awesome to watch  8)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Hawk

November 06, 2015, 10:59:07 AM #638 Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 11:00:42 AM by Hawk
How did you get that speed up the mountain to fly that far in the air Bob!  :o
Every time I tried to accelerate up there my front wheel just flips over! Hehe  ;D

Very nice flying though mate!  ;D 8)

Hawk.
PS: Be honest.... Did you actually crash out of shot after you landed that jump? Hehe  ;D ;D

BOBR6 84

lol almost crashed.. front came down hard!!!  ;D you can do some nice jumps now.. once you get airborn roll off the throttle  ;)

Napalm Nick

Hawk

ROFL!!  ;D ;D

How on earth did you find that jump? Lol

I might put in a little surprise for you in the next "Mallory Park 78" update? Hehe

Very nice jump NIck!  ;D 8)

Hawk

Napalm Nick

Napalm Nick

Shout out for GPBITA - great job the 125 is enjoyable again  :-*

Krank it up to HD
https://www.youtube.com/v/ii8otN5uIO0
Anyone know why this never defaults to HD here?

BOBR6 84

Quote from: Napalm Nick on November 06, 2015, 10:41:56 PM
Shout out for GPBITA - great job the 125 is enjoyable again  :-*

Krank it up to HD
https://www.youtube.com/v/ii8otN5uIO0
Anyone know why this never defaults to HD here?

Clutch it up the mountain  8)