• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:45:34 PM

Club Random announcements

Started by Napalm Nick, June 16, 2015, 02:37:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meyer#12

Quote from: vin97 on November 12, 2015, 07:37:39 PM
Quote from: Meyer#12 on November 12, 2015, 02:11:42 PMlet's skip the GP1000 races lol
>:(

Sorry mate! just doesn't fit me haha xD but of course i will participate in the GP1000 race and get humiliated! :P

Meyer#12

Vini

just a little bit sad that the gp1000 bikes seem to be not so popular :D

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Hawk

Quote from: vin97 on November 12, 2015, 10:36:02 PM

Give me a GP500 2 stroke bike anytime over a MotoGP bike.  ;D

Quote from: Napalm Nick on November 12, 2015, 10:42:41 PM
I like them

I heard that! I'm going to sabotage your NS500 now! Hehe.  :P ;D

Hawk.

Vini

Quote from: Hawk on November 12, 2015, 11:05:11 PM

Hmm, it would be a close call for me in GP Bikes.
The proper revmatching and narrow powerband make the 500s more fun but the GP1000 bikes have engine brake and more power.

Napalm Nick

Hawk.

Please Noooo! I take it all back,  MotoGP bikes are the devils spawn, much like the riders  :o

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Hawk

Quote from: vin97 on November 12, 2015, 11:44:10 PM

Hmm, it would be a close call for me in GP Bikes.
The proper revmatching and narrow powerband make the 500s more fun but the GP1000 bikes have engine brake and more power.

Absolutely agree with you, but surely that's why it takes more rider skill to ride a GP500 bike.  ;) ;D

Quote from: Napalm Nick on November 13, 2015, 09:16:09 AM

Hawk.

Please Noooo! I take it all back,  MotoGP bikes are the devils spawn, much like the riders  :o

Hehehe.... That's what I like to hear! Lol  ;D ;D

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

November 13, 2015, 04:05:57 PM #232 Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 07:40:21 PM by Napalm Nick
Davide74 takes the prize for fastest Brands Hatch GP lap on the RSW500!

Congratulations also to a lot of winners in the other categories:

Vin again for the M1
meyer12 for the Murasama (which doesn't suit him?  ::))
Me for the 125 ITA again <cough cough>
JJ206 for the FZ6

This track didn't seem to suffer the loss of data transmission at server soft reset - could it be track related then or did we just not see it ?

OK so the new challenge is now on the GPBOC1 server (Dynamic) - no entries on the Hotlap server yet - do your best!

My 125ITA time here was achieved by cutting sector 1 - I didn't think it would actually record the time, officer.
Ali- delete it if you can/want (although it isn't THAT fast - I reckon it is about a YAN time!

:-[

Hawk

Quote from: Napalm Nick on November 13, 2015, 04:05:57 PM

Vin again for the M1
Adalgood for the RSW500
JJ206 for the FZ6
ME! for the 125ITA

This track didn't seem to suffer the loss of data transmission at server soft reset - could it be track related then or did we just not see it ?

OK so the new challenge is now on the GPBOC1 server (Dynamic) - no entries on the Hotlap server yet - do your best!

My 125ITA time here was achieved by cutting sector 1 - I didn't think it would actually record the time, officer.
Ali- delete it if you can/want (although it isn't THAT fast - I reckon it is about a YAN time!

The only big difference to other tracks is that Brands Hatch - NC doesn't have a replay file.... Could this possibly be the reason?? If it is I think it's something new we've found.

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

I cant see why but what do I know?  :P

Castle Comb is awesome. Fast and easy-ish. Would be some nice races here I think.

Hawk

Quote from: Napalm Nick on November 13, 2015, 04:37:45 PM
I cant see why but what do I know?  :P

Castle Comb is awesome. Fast and easy-ish. Would be some nice races here I think.

I absolutely agree! Castle Comb is an "awesome" track!  ;D 8)

I'm sure it's one of those tracks that would benefit greatly from resurfacing too? There are at least a couple of places( on corners) that promote crashes if I remember rightly? :-\  :)

Not sure what the replay camera is like either? It's been a long time since I rode there. Maybe a job for Vin97 there!?  ;D

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

I love the bumpy surface there to be honest. the 125ITA and Mura990 are the only bikes ive tried so far but the bumps make it much more of a 'ride' if you know what I mean.

Might be an issue with the pit boxes though as two of spawned in same place in a crazy amalgamation.

Not tested the cameras

Meyer#12

Quote from: Napalm Nick on November 13, 2015, 04:05:57 PM

Vin again for the M1
Adalgood for the RSW500
JJ206 for the FZ6
ME! for the 125ITA

Yep i got one great lap in lol! no i just seem to make too many mistakes for racing a GP1000 and it takes me quite a few laps to get on to a good lap lol :D

But i was kinda aiming for the GP125ITA time win! but then there came some guy called Nick and took it away from me! :P
Meyer#12

h106frp

Quote from: Napalm Nick on November 13, 2015, 05:55:51 PM
I love the bumpy surface there to be honest. the 125ITA and Mura990 are the only bikes ive tried so far but the bumps make it much more of a 'ride' if you know what I mean.

Might be an issue with the pit boxes though as two of spawned in same place in a crazy amalgamation.

Not tested the cameras

Don't mid the bumps but the 'ridge' in the curve halfway down the second section is ridiculous and just seems to launch the bike sideways. I guess the poorly textured sections are where someone has already tried to fix some sections. The track seems to have some odd surfaces where it transitions from 'plain' texture to the bits with heavy wear indicated across its width.

Napalm Nick

Hmmm now I was getting excited about running another race event at Hockenheim 79 V2.1 NDS this weekend (possibly in Onboard View Mode) using one of the Mod Bikes but it seems whenever I run this track now since B7b it cores out on the first lap.

If anyone else gets a chance to test that I would appreciate any feedback. Thanks.  ;D