• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:17:26 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Club Random announcements

Started by Napalm Nick, June 16, 2015, 02:37:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boerenlater

4 tries
4 cores before even lap 2
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Napalm Nick

You are all strange  people :D

Have reset server anyway

Funny point of interest - I get cores offline in testing every couple of laps (most tracks) but hardly any online.

What's that all about lol
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

h106frp

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on November 22, 2015, 05:09:50 PM
just done a few laps.. laptime didnt register.. the handlebars wobbling/shaking is really starting to piss me off onboard to be honest so no more for me hahaha i need the SBK bikeset back  :)

The wobbles are weird, eau rouge seems to be highlighting an issue with uphill gradients, it almost like gravity stops working going uphill and the bike just struggles to get any front grip and the wobbles set in. I am begging to wonder if the effective bike inclination is computed wrongly, it almost seems to think you have the front wheel off the tarmac and the suspension unloaded.

Napalm Nick

Have changed track to the NDS version cos we are getting a lot ore cores now unfortunately.

Yes H I think B8 changes will improve that a lot.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Vini

It seems like gravity works differently on the front wheel in general :D

The bike wheelies way too much over bumps (Donington Park for example).

Napalm Nick

Napalm Nick

OK so the new new new Spa is now going on the GPBOC1 server (Dynamic) - there are no entries on the Hotlap server yet - so now is the time for the Onboard riders to show there skills! We can assume all times on the Hotlap server have been set in Onboard View unless some chump starts another best lap server with the same track.

SPA v1.5 - Onboard  Views only

PS:NDS version

Desteban

I tried to join the server a few times already but I am always getting a "Missing Bike" error.
I downloaded all bikes from the bike database, anything else I need or is the server just hating me?

matty0l215

Quote from: Desteban on November 23, 2015, 02:30:10 PM
I tried to join the server a few times already but I am always getting a "Missing Bike" error.
I downloaded all bikes from the bike database, anything else I need or is the server just hating me?

Can you tell me which bikes you have installed please
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Desteban

GP125 ITALIA
GP500_2000_Aprilia_RSW500_v.1.1
GP1000_Yamaha_YZR-M1_B7_1
Hondy RC213V 2015
Roadster_2007_Yamaha_FZ6_v1
Yamaha YZR M1 2015

matty0l215

The gp125 italia isnt up to dare i think.

Youll want to download GP125 ITA_GP125_v1.1
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Desteban

Thanks Matty,
that was the problem!
I can finally join the server  ;D

Napalm Nick

Thanks for sorting that Matty now I can remind everyone the GPBOC servers will only run Mods in the "Official BikeMod".
currently:

GPBOC 2 is pure Beta 7b with no mods - - ideal for your testing platform - but NOT connected to the Best-Lap server.
GPBOC 1 changes as required and IS CONNECTED to the Best-Lap server - it is loaded with ALL the OFFICIAL Mods which you must have to join it.

Ta daaa  ;)

Napalm Nick

Special server is up named "Mod Test | GP1000 | ",

with the Version 2 (V2) Murasama found in this thread

as requested.

h106frp

Is it possible to add the stock and V1 bike as well for comparison?